these scars will heal (part 4)(rewritten)

i genuinely have no clue why i wrote this chapter. i think i was venting?? idk. don't expect it to be accurate to the original, im not making them intentionally cuddle on the second day of knowing each other like they did💀💀  on another note, i cant fucjing keep anything as a draft rn bc all of these are already published chapters, it just publishes it as it is, which is really annoying um?? so i guess if you see a chapter and feel like it's unfinished, thats probably because it is.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

I served the pancakes as they were, hoping nobody would really notice that they were slightly burnt. It was all Tord's fault. Of course, he didnt know this. But still, it pissed me off.

I sighed putting my plate in front of me, not really eating much because I wasn't exactly in the mood for burnt pancakes. I glanced around, noticing I hadn't prepared anyones drinks. I had already sat down, I guess if anyone wanted a drink they would go and get one themselves.

A certain boy with caramel colored hair sat down across from me, looking down at his plate for a moment, before shifting his gaze at me. This was where Tom sat at normally. It made my stomach boil.

I got up, not really in the mood to eat anymore, I figured at this point I'd be better off with an old box of granola bars in my room. I dumped my pancakes in the trash, walking back to my room

"wait—" I heard Tord speak in his normally thick accent. I glanced over, not really feeling as though I had much of a choice. He looked like he was rethinking his choice of stopping me, however I continued to wait on him forming the words he wanted to. Finally, after a moment, he spoke.

"how about we uhmm"
he thought a moment "g-go out to eat later? maybe find something to do in town afterwards? I wanna get to know you more—" he awkwardly asked, clearly not being used to being the first to invite someone to hang out.

I paused, feeling my stomach flutter a little. The tension was thick. I could feel my palms get sweaty as I thought about it.
"erm-" I thought about it, my heart beating faster at the thought of hanging out with him one on one. I wasnt sure as to why I liked it so much, but I figured what point would there be in saying no? We might as well, we'd be passing eachother in the house every so often anyway. I'd rather get to know who I'm living with anyway.

"I guess, yeah." I shrugged, trying not to make a big deal out of it like I did in my head.
"what time?" I asked, clearly being free at anytime, considering I didnt have many friends outside of here.

Tord smiled. Although at first glance it seemed innocent, something about it didnt seem right. It was like there was some kind of plan behind this.
"great ! uhh, I think around evening time would be good ! does it work for you?" he looked up at me from the dining room table

"Uhm, yeah. It works" I tilted my head slightly, wondering what plan he had behind those eyes of his. i wanted to read him so badly, but unfortunately, he wasn't showing many signs of bad intent, but I could just,, feel it.

Tord giggled "good to hear ! I'll go bug you to come with me around then !"  he smiled, getting to his pancakes. I gulped "alright." I walked to my room, closing the door.

what the fuck did I just agree to..

agshabsj sorry for the chapters being shorter than how they were, im just busy lately.

i might go back and edit this to be longer later, i dunno. look out for that later i guess😨👍