Invisible Chains (L E M O N)(part 6)

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

"HAHAHA"

His laugh echoed in my head as I screamed in the black empty void....I knew this was a dream but I didn't want to wake up just to see I would rather stay here...anywhere is better then being with Tord right now....It was all so overwhelming...

due to the massive robot being red that I was thrown into I'm thinking he's The Red Leader ....which is the LAST person I would wanna see...but...sadly...I still like him...not in a friend way...but it a lover kinda way...I hated him....but I loved him...

I swear....sometimes I make myself sick...but Everytime I think of him...or..I'm near him...I always get this bubbly feeling in my stomach...like butterfly's flying around in my stomach...it's enough to make anyone go insane...and the way he rubs my back...and his warmth....MKAY I'VE HAD ENOUGH TALK FOR TODAY GOODBYE DREAMWORLD-
------------------------------------------------------o u t s i d e o f d r e a m w o r l d

I opened my eyes slowly finding imedeatly that I was on someones lap...oh...right....it was tord...I didn't wanna see him but I had this over the top urge to just stay here...I had a feeling if I moved something would happen..so I just sat there...."I know you're awake sweetheart.." I heard a cocky Norwegian voice say...I stayed silent...he reacted by pushing me to where we COULD HAVE made eye contact...but I looked away....I realised we where in a throne....oh God...everything was red....I shivered in displeasure as I avoided eye contact with tord...

He then said softly "look at me" I still didn't look as I turned my head and felt tears in my eyes FUCK I CANT CRY NOW!!! LOOK AT WHERE WE ARE- fuck...I'm crying....I felt an unsafe feeling twist in my stomach as I felt hot tears practically burn my cheeks as they fell to the ground being pulled down by gravity...

"Look at me." Tord said in a more demanding way...I started crying more as more tears fell from my glassy eyes as I closed my eyes not wanting to cry anymore...but the tears just built up more and as I opened my eyes more poured out...

It got the the point where he grabbed my chin and forced me to look at me...his gaze was cold and demanding..."I will not harm you in any way...but...if you break any rules I won't have a choice..you do what I say when I say it..besides..I think we're in a fit state to being on a relationship...also...since I'm obviously the dominant one in the relationship...you wear this.." he forced a collar on my throat...but this wasn't any collar...it was a Shock Collar....fuck....

what am I gonna do now? He's treating me like a fucking dog! "And .... Since Ive been pretty rude lately...I'll...take you out on a date tonight...it's the least I can do for you since..."

He cut himself off...he didn't want me to know something that's for sure..."but...anyways! Since you're now my girlfriend...you need practice..." He said confidently making me confused as ever..."practice?" I said as my voice shook ..

"yeah... practice...you need to learn how to protect yourself...correct? You're in the red army now...well...dating someone in the red army that is very lucky to have you...so...you will now most likely be attacked at some point..." he stated trying to flirt like he did before

...fuck...it's kinda working...I realized what position we where in...and blushed...he then wiped my tears away...and realized that my face was hot...but I think he was the hottest thing in the room because he gave me his famous cocky smirk "oh my god" he chuckled

"wh-what?" I questioned He then said the unexpected "is this...is this turning you on??" He asked making my face really hot "WHAT? N-NO!" I said trying to deny the truth.. "oh my god it is! Haha! I didn't know you could get so turned on so easily!" This...just made it worse...I covered my face in embarrassment and groaned trying to act like it wasn't true