i have sinned (part 7)

(Y/N)'s P.O.V (if you haven't figured this out already this is a lemon so ur basically gonna die from to much Tord...also if you are to underaged to read SHIZ like this then DONT READ IT!!! THIS IS VERY SINFUL!!! TRUST ME ON THAT)

I stared into his mesmerising silver eyes... "Well..." Tord said.. "let the fun begin..." He said as he smirked and pushed his mouth on to mine our tounges intertwined with passion as I lifted my hands up...even though they where handcuffed together I could still lift them up...they weren't cuffed to the bed...after I lifted my hands up I wrapped my arms around him as he separated our lips as a line of saliva connect our lips...that has happened to many times...it's almost to perfect...

Tord's hands went from my cheek to my shoulders...then breasts as he gripped on to them..making me give out a slight moan..he then slowly took my (F/C) bra off as I looked away with a red face...the area was getting hot..the feeling of his cold hands touching my aroused body makes me want to scream his name

(damn you just love your Tordie that much doncha reader-chan?)

He slowly started rubbing around my nipples making them harden in only a few seconds..he let out a light chuckle to where if we weren't so close to each other I wouldn't have heard it.. I closed my eyes and felt saliva on my boobs making me let out a high pitched moan "ah!" I so wanted to just punch him right now... But I couldn't...I was defenseless against this hot Norwegian guy...wasn't I?...in his eyes I'm probably his defenseless pray...and he's the preditor because he's looking at me like he's hungry...for... certain things...

After playing with my boobs for a while I felt a knot form in my stomach from all of the pleasure..
Tord then trailed one hand to my womanhood and started rubbing slowly against the fabric..this made me moan in pleasure "oh trust me sweetheart...you haven't felt anything yet.." Tord said smirking at the work he's already done..

After rubbing my panties a bit more he slowly pulled the fabric down making his face turn a bright red and mine turn a deep shade of what seemed like tomato sauce

(fifty shades of red...anyone get it? No? Ok ;-;)

I flinched at the sudden cold breeze flow through my body as his cold hands touched me
...he slowly trailed his hand off the fabric and to my wet core...he started to slowly rub my clit with his thumb making me moan his name "T-Tord! Ahh!" I said/moaned as I arched my back in pleasure..he then started to rub a bit faster and harder making me moan more...he then said "oh
(Y/N)...my sweet (Y/N)...I love you so much..." Tord said loud enough for me to hear making me moan a little bit in response...

he just chuckled at my defenceless state and rubbed my clit as hard and as fast as he could...I just moaned out in pleasure...that's really all I could do...he then lowered his head to my soaking core and started circling around my clit with his tounge...."T-Tord stop! You're g-gonna make me-"

I was cut off my the intense feeling of the knot in my stomach exploading making me moan in intense pleasure as he licked all of my juices up...he then stuck two fingers inside me making me moan...this was now twice the pleasure than before...and oh my God it felt so good

By now I was moaning mess.. right when I was about to feel a k ow exploading he then stopped "wh-what?" I said panting like a dog... He then said "you'll see.." he commented as he pulled the two fingers out...he licked both fingers as he took something out of a drawer next to us..it was two vibrators...one for the ass...one for the clit...FUCK....

he then stuck the one up my ass and the other to my clit...."ready?" He asked me waiting for an answer...I nodded my head yes unsure of what I should say...he took two remotes and put them all on there highest setting...he then pressed the start button on them and I imediatly felt a major shock of intense pleasure run through my body as I moaned defenseless...he then started to slowly take his pants off making me more horny than before...I then cummed again making him laugh at my weak state...it felt even better now...

after he took everything off but his boxers I stared with a completely red face as he chuckled to himself ...my mind was funny and my eyes where clouded with the lust for more pleasure as he got up ontop of me and slowly grinded on me making me moan even more...

He then took his boxers off making me somehow even more turned on...and he then...without warning...shoved his massive dick inside of my throbbing core...it hurt like hell...I gripped the bedsheets as hot tears rolled down my red cheeks...

He whispered sweet nothings into my ears as the pain slowly faded into what that heavenly pleasure that I lusted for...I gave a test thrust and oh God...the feeling felt so good..I just wanted to cry more..the feeling of cumming for only god knows how many times plus I the feeling of one vibrator up your ass and the other on your clit...it just makes you wanna scream the person's name.......I moaned impatintly waiting for Tord to thrust my life away...he caressed my cheek and said "I want you to beg for me.." I blushed but I couldn't say no because the feeling of knowing you could have more pleasure of what I'm having now is overwhelming "p-please Tord ..Please...I'm so horny I need you" Tord just laughed seeing me in this week state as he said "call me Daddy" with a big smirk plastered on the side of his well built face...I then said

"p-please Daddy!~ please g-give me more" he then said "And who do you belong to?" I then almost screamed "I b-belong to you!!" "Good" he said before thrusting into me very hard and fast sending me into a blissful state...everything when blurry as I moaned out his name multiple times with passion in every letter..making him thrust even harder...

And the thing that made me see stars was when he hit my
G-Spot...oh my God that felt so good...I felt a knot inside me quickly form..and then expload..making me fall deeper into the spell he put me in...by now I was Cumming every 3 minutes...and somehow Tord hasn't even Cummed once...I was to deep into this neverending spiral of pleasure to care..the lust for pleasure deepened as he thrusted harder and pushed my G-Spot with every single thrust...

I felt his thrusts get more sloppy as he leaned down and gave me a sloppy kiss our saliva exchanged as I gripped his hair lovingly as I moan for him...and only him...he let go of me and stopped kissing me and cummed...he thrusted into me more and let me cum at least 5 more times before stopping...wait...six...no....seven...the reason I say that is because he never turned the vibrators off...he then uncuffed me and took the vibrators off and out...I was exhausted...Tord started spooning me as I was drifting off to Dreamland..."I love you" Tord whispered in my ear...I then whispered back with a tired voice "I l-love you to" and we both fell asleep

(Alright if you weren't dead inside then...you most likely are now...there are literally 1415 words...of nothing but PURE SIN!!! I warned u guys...but hey...u asked for it...well...it's 2:12 AM for me and I had nothing else better to do than write lemons because at this point we're all (mostly all) horny teenagers...am I right?...no?....ok...uh...bye and uh...yeah I want to die now...)