Merman

"If you drop me, Stiles I will rip your throat out. As a ghost."
"Shut up."

Stiles was rapidly shifting, his legs were numb and unless he let Derek go he would shift very badly. Ripping his clothes and causing a lot of pain. He could loose the ability to walk for a few days. He glared at Derek.

"Don't say anything. Hold your breath."

"That sounds real ominous." Derek paused as he was let go. "STILES!"

Stiles hurried to get his clothes out of the way his feet were already fins as he took his shoes off. His shirt felt tight and uncomfortable.

Once his tail was free he jumped underwater after Derek grabbing him.

"What the hell Stiles!" Derek looked into Stile's eyes, his eyes narrowing. "Why are you shirtless?"

"Oh my shirt squashes my fins so I took it off."

I had just exposed myself to an £&&@:"/ great. But his life was in my hands so I could work with that.

"Hey look, the Kanima isn't touching the water."

Stiles looked at that kanima, it seemed to be away from the water. It patrolled the edge. Stiles started to swim towards his phone but it was hard to swim with his fin facing vertically. Derek was really weighing him down too.

"Stiles your 'fins' what the hell are you talking about?"

"Derek I'm a merman, when I'm physically like this my fins on my back extend to help me swim."

"I knew something smelled weird about you!"

"And you didn't say anything?"

"No."

"Thank you."

"What?"

"For not saying anything about me."

Stiles looked around and spotted the Kanima in the room ready to pounce. It was crouching on a wall, staring at Stiles.

"What if we trick it into the water."

"What do you mean?"

"If we trick it into the water it might panic and it'll turn back."

"If not?"

"It could lash out and kill us."

"Fine do it."

I thought carefully and created a water lasso grabbing the creature and throwing it into the pool. The creature stared thrashing before changing into...

Jackson!

He looked disoriented but was floating on his back at the minute, unconscious. I dragged Derek to the edge and put him on the side of the pool. I grabbed Jackson and placed his unconscious self next to the pool.

Finally I could ring Scott. I reached for my phone but suddenly I was thrown against the wall. I had been pinned at the shoulders. My tail just reached the floor.

"What have you done to Stiles!" I heard Scott shout fearfully.

"Scott, I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry I never told you. I AM Stiles, just this is my true form, I AM a merman."

"Why?" He loosened his grip allowing me to slide down the wall, or fall.

"I don't know genetics."

I suddenly keeled over, forgetting how painful it was to dry out. Scott ran towards me, picking me up. I started to change back, begging Scott to grab my clothes. I was only meant to shift in water.

After I had gotten dressed, Scott helped me stand. And looked down at the still unconscious Jackson. I frowned and looked at Scott.

"Jackson's the Kanima But, Why?" I wondered.

"Derek, you must have bitten him, trying to build a pack are you?" Scott accused.

"He harassed me, I had no choice."

"What about Erica or Boyd? Did they harass you?"

"No I offered. That isn't illegal last time I checked."

"Of course it isn't we don't exist to the law."