Fox

Stiles jumped through the dense forest. Searching desperately for the worlds largest hidden object, he sniffed. Scents wouldn't really work well whilst looking for a tree in a forest but he could try. However the weather was becoming bad, dark clouds loomed in the sky as the werefox ventured deeper into the forest.

He heard a howl from a distance and started running to the source. Maybe they had found the nemeton. The ground felt uneven as he travelled to the one thing that caused the supernatural problems, he was currently dealing with. Including What was currently happening with the weather.

There it was the wise oak giant, the being who called onto supernaturals to come close. Where death seemed to surround, the roots deep into the ground. It had been calling, calling for the dead. The nogitsune. The tree needed destroyed and fast.

Swiftly I shifted back, my clothes remade themselves on my body. My tail and ears would never disappear or be seen by a non supernatural. It was like a ghostly vision- well it was a ghostly vision. Technically I'm dead. The vibrant orange would be quite weird in a hunt, werefoxes were meant to trick animals although.

"Scott, what happened?" I asked looking at the new nemeton.

"I think someone is trying to re summon the nogitsune. Take these home and burn them all."

-/-/-/-/

I was covered in mud by the time I arrived home and it caused my tail to itch badly. For myself it looked like I was scratching my tail but to my dad I was scratching thin air. I could show my dad what I saw but it was too confusing to put into a few seconds of visions.

"Dad do you think I should use shampoo?"

"I don't know son. Just shower because quite frankly it just is confusing me. And I can't even see it."

"Okay."

After my shower I started to research on mythology including the strange markings on the nemeton. It almost looked like a summoning spell but it was done incorrectly. And spells like that done incorrectly can be catastrophic.

Suddenly, I was painfully thrown against a wall by, myself? I looked into my own eyes yet it was like a reflection of me in negative bright blue bolts jolted out the eye.

"Why did you summon me!" He barked like an animal. "Why did you pull me here!"
"I didn't I thought the witch made it clear we were not to cross paths again!"
"We aren't!"
"Let me put some shoes on then we can go."
"Where."
"To the witch." I spoke slipping my toms on.

We walked into the portal that the negative version of me had set up in the inner dimension. It was a portal of sorts between dimensions- a waiting room if you must. We fell onto the floor next to two doors. One to my beacon hills and the other to opposite beacon hills.

The witch took off her loose cloak to reveal a figure like a chameleon. The side closest to my world was tan the other side was blue. It changed as she moved through the room. She was quite beautiful as expected with such a powerful sorceress. Her eyes were youthful, not a wrinkle around, and her long hair reached her knees but was tied into two thick plats. She had a youthful smile and her skin was clear.

"What did I tell you two about meeting each other?" She snapped.
"I was summoned to his world, I was wondering if you knew anything?"
"And my home is the bridge between worlds I suppose?"
"Yes so do you know anything?" I asked.
"Yes someone summoned you, but they weren't after you."
"Who were they after?" The blue man asked.
"The nogitsune, it all makes sense. They were after the opposite of me, I know who wants the nogitsune too."
"Slow down child."
"A man called Gerald summoned the nogitsune, he ended up with you however, then he fled."
"Okay."
"I need to stop him, now."

The enchantress let me go in front of Gerald who held up a knife to my face. He seemed mad. He was slurring his speech and his hands were shaking like liquid in a blender.

"Don't summon the nogitsune, it's not worth it!" I Spoke angrily.
"Oh it is. The best hunter is the least careful hunter. We stop further damage."
"You don't believe that.
"Oh I do."

He grabbed the mountain ash and walked to the summoning circle.

"Stiles have you ever wondered why the nogitsune left you with that gift of yours."
"I know why he wanted to constantly remind me he had power over me. His influence will never leave me. Now if you make that stupid deal he'll kill you. And here's the kicker I can't be possessed when I'm actually possessing myself."
"What?"
"Oh you think I am alive. No I'm a ghost more powerful than the nogitsune I can travel through realms. That's why humans can't see my true form."

Gerald dropped to the floor weak an arrow to the shin. Allison's ghost was there.

"Alison!" Stiles turned looking around the room for her ghost. She couldn't manifest herself like he could. Stiles wasn't meant to die so he got another chance as his spirit animal possessing his body. Alison was so she was in purgatory until the nogitsune was defeated forever.

"You know what I could do?" Gerard asked. "I could make you king."
"No you couldn't now stop lying to yourself. Do you really think Alison would want to see you like this?"
"Alison died because of you!"
"She died from the nogitsune, something you want to summon."
"No you killed her! You!"
"I didn't now leave the nogitsune. It's sleeping no one will get hurt."

Would Allison be proud if I did this? Probably not.

I grabbed his summoning equipment and threw it in opposite directions. 2 landed in the river. I left Gerard in pain as I shifted into a Fox and left the wind from my transformation broke up the summons. I trotted home slowly.