Elf

Omg thank you so so so much for 1k I'm so happy. I love teen wolf and I'm so glad to see other fans of the show like these oneshots. I'm crying.

Stiles was young for an elf, he was the prince of the country for elves but he was only 18. He had many duties due to his position: listening to and solving disputes, choosing priests to teach magic to the druids. His ancestors had many more responsibilities back in the past. In the 1600s he would have had to, hide younger elves from witch hunters, create weapons infused with magic, make deals in gold with corrupt priests to force them to turn a blind eye on his kind.

His father wasn't truly his father, nor was he elven in species. He was human but good friends with Stiles' true father. He never met Emrys but from what he heard his father was a great man who protected his people until the very end of his life. 17 years ago he died, so stiles was technically king. He didn't like that title however, the elves were rare in America and hunted as easy prey. Some people blamed them for disease as they had the power to create nasty ones if they so choose to do so. But no one ever did. It was an unwritten rule with elves not to create evil diseases. Those who did almost immediately became social outcasts and looked down upon.

Now dark elves were also a thing, they, shockingly, trained dark druids and evil sorcerers well most of the time. You see all magic can be used for good or for bad. Some elves were easily tricked into teaching dark spells.

Noah was Stiles' father In everything but blood, he was caring, kind and helped stiles transition into doing his duties for the community. He raised the boy and Stiles didn't even know whether he would be a similar person without his dad.

"Dad, you know the apprenticeship I was offered? Was it just because I'm supernatural?"
"Of course not Stiles. Why would you think that?"
"Because it's investigating werewolves."
"It isn't because your supernatural it's because your smart and able to track down others."
"Okay."

Stiles continued lying down, on his week off he wanted to relax on the couch and see his father. Then he could see his friends for a bit. After all the hunting ended it was safe again, but the world had changed now the public knew about werewolves, not everyone was as educated as Noah.

Stiles shrunk down and telepathically tried to communicate with the elves he ruled over. He was sitting on the coffee table and lying on a mini comforter made just for him. He was only 10 inches tall in this form so the comforter was super fluffy. There were no requests so far except 1 from his royal advisor to start his rule by making a public appearance next month.

After communicating he tried to shift back- he was stuck. He was too hungry to shapeshift and until he ate he was stuck like this. Problem? Yeah.

The only food was in the kitchen and granted he had a ladder to get to the counter but it was so far away. First of all he had to get off the table. He jumped aiming for a pillow nearby to then jumped from the pillow to the ground.

Why didn't he have snacks in the lounge? He thought walking for 10 minuets into the kitchen. He nearly cried seeing the ladder it was so high but there was chocolate at the top so he could make it. Quickly he climbed the unsteady ladder nearly slipping as he tried to climb the What felt like mile high ladder. Granted it wasn't even a mile high equivalent in his form. In this form it'd be about 30 feet high. He should really have a harness or something.

His leg slipped and he gripped on for his life slowly he managed to pull himself up. All this for a chocolate bar he swore to himself as he reached the top. Sometimes his powers were a curse, he needed a lot of energy to shapeshift or even sustain a form.