Angel

I swiftly landed on my roof- Okay I fell onto my roof- and rolled towards my bedroom window which was left open. Damn my wing hurt. Anyways I arrived home and started looking for the binder for my wings. It wasn't particularly a binder so to say, it was for covering my torso so was longer. My wings were quite expressive, so even though they could shrink in size I still had to pin them down.

My dad walked into my room and noticed the state my wings were in from the fall. They were covered in dirt and soaked with water. I couldn't fly with them in this state.

"Stiles, take a shower." He said looking at the state of my wings.

"Okay Dad." I spoke. I stretched obnoxiously and annoyed my father.

"Stiles you just hit me in the face with your wing."

"Sorry Dad."

"Goodnight."

I checked my phone quickly and noticed a bunch of texts in a group chat Scott created. I could read them later.

I stretched my wing in the shower and suddenly got a migraine. It was so loud and screechy, like an out of tune guitar being played with a table. I wanted to curl up and hide, I'd rather Lydia scream directly into my ear. A new demon had been made. There was one every few months and honestly it was very painful. I tried to sit through it. Curling in pain, this was the worst I had ever felt when a new demon had been made, like it was my fault.

Eventually I finished my shower and walked into my bedroom wearing pyjama pants. I saw Matt standing in my room. He ran over trying to grab me I covered myself in my wings for defence.

"You know I thought the Kanima would be it but no hell had a surprise for me."

"Listen, Whatever revenge you want, won't work. I'm sorry this happened but it was your own fault. You shouldn't kill people."

Suddenly Stiles heard a powerful scream in the distance. He knew what that meant. Turning to the demon he used his angel voice which was surprisingly intimidating.

"The right to kill you has just been granted." He summoned a bow and Arrow encrusted with silver and gold. The arrows were a rare alloy, made of the strongest metal in existence. Stiles pulled the arrow towards his cheek like Alison would have and let go, the arrow dispersed around the demon and created a light spurting from his chest that spread throughout his body. Stiles was left with a jar filled with demonic essence, it could be used to create an enchanted baseball bat if combined with his essence. Luckily he didn't have to die to get his essence.

Stiles sighed. His friends still thought he wasn't strong even with his powers. Angels were there to heal, not hunt. At least he was allowed on missions. His nursing skills were valued, as an angel he could save people from the brink of death.