Demon

We were all away from college for a while, I sat at home in my demon form my horns being visible meant that they were in the physical plane of existence. Or more specifically if I hit my head on something the thing is more likely to smash. I also had a tail, unlike mythology my tail was soft and had a tuft of fur at the end, like a lions tail. My dad sometimes freaked out when he saw me like this because he originally thought I was possessed due to only being 1/4 demon.

I was afraid of myself sometimes...

Sometimes I would look in the mirror and my reflection wouldn't look normal but only to me. I'd still be a demon and I hated it. I say only to me but other supernaturals could see it- like Scott. Lydia has always seen me like this even without mirrors. She just hid it, pretending everyone else saw. Even normally, she sees my horns and my tail like it's just nothing.

I mean they're always there, I can always feel them.

Speaking of others it was movie night at my house.

I started grabbing blankets and pillows, lying them on the floor. I grabbed a selection of dvds from the cupboard, then my dad walked in. He had obviously been busy at work by how stressed he looked. There were bags under his eyes that seemed to be bigger than his cheeks. I walked over, my eyes returning to brown.

"What's wrong Dad?"

"Just a group of teenagers, one says their friend tried to kill her. Werewolves I presume."

"I'll ask Liam today."

"Okay son."

"How's school?"

"Great, it's so interesting and I'm doing well."

The door rang and I ran over, gleefully smiling. I had missed my friends so much.

"Hey Scott." I hugged him, "How's life?"

"Great, I apparently am going well in vet school. Deaton has offered me a job in the clinic."

"Oh that's great."

"Yeah, I can't wait to get back home and live here again."

We walked to the living room continuing our conversation. It drifted to me talking about how I may be prompted to join the classified unit. Which I didn't even know what they did. I had a theory they worked on supernatural events, such as aliens. I didn't know.

The doorbell rang again and none other than my favourite person ever came in, Lydia. I hugged her accidentally revealing horns to the kid down the street. Slowly I let go of her. Then we walked to the kitchen where Scott was waiting.

"So now there's no near death experiences, can I ask you a stupid question?"

"Yeah you've asked me a ton before."

Scott laughed at my reply. "So are you more comfortable in this form?"

"Are you more comfortable as a werewolf?"

"No but I kinda have to transform."

"It's a little different with me then, I am always like this it's just hidden."

Soon everyone else arrived and I grabbed popcorn and put Deadpool on, I lay next to Lydia on the floor covered in a blanket. Our hands were intertwined as I lay my now human head on her shoulders.

Soon after the movie had ended, Liam stood up. Light from nowhere shone in his eyes as he looked a Scott. He still looked up to him.

"We have had a great winning streak in lacrosse this year. You should come to the next game, while you're off school."

"That sounds like a great idea, we could catch up with coach. I used to have him on Instagram but his pictures were just disturbing." Lydia said.

"Well I have time." I said.

"Me too."

So that's how it happened, the next day they were visiting  the school to see the coach. When he noticed something up in the dance studio the coach regretfully met them in.

"Stilinski, What the hell is up with you?"
"Coach what are you talking about?"
"Look in the mirror what the fuck is surrounding you?"
I looked at him wide eyed, no way no way.
"He's wearing a Halloween costume it's a prank."
"I can still tell when you're lying Mr McCall."
"Fuck it, I'm a demon. Well technically 1/4 demon it manifests itself differently in everyone. Tell anyone and I'll k-"
"I always knew something was up with you kid."
"Wow thanks."

In the mirror stiles' wings flared up as a person knocked on the door. It was just Liam so they were fine.

"Hi, Liam." Said Stiles. "How are you?"
"I'm fine why does the coach look so confused."
"The mirrors are probably enchanted as look what my reflection is."
"But.."
"Liam why don't you join us for some Lacrosse on the field outside. Show us the new team- I'm thinking of doing a coaching course."
"Sure."