Chapter 1

Your POV
----------------------------------------------------

*Beep, beep, beep, be- SLAM* I practically smash the alarm clock. "Damn it, can a person get some sleep around here?" I groan. I try to lug myself out of bed, in which resulted in me face planting, on the floor of course. Where else do you expect me to fall on, the sky? "Well fuck," I said as I pull my self up. "Yay, time for errands." (A/N: *cough* sarcasm *cough*) I finally get up and brush my hair, take shower, put clothes on. Blah, blah, blah. You know the deal.

*Timeskip brought to you Harry being a badass in that pub*

As I'm walking to the market a man walked up to me in a dope ass suit. He had brown-ish hair and glasses. "Hello there Y/N." he said.

"Who are you and how do you know my name?" I asked.

"I'm Harry, Harry Hart. I know your name because I knew your father," He said. "Your probably wondering how I knew him and how much I know, am I right?" I vigorously nodded my head. "Well, first, one of my colleagues told me about him and you. And when I heard of you, I was intrigued. But before I ramble on let's go find a place to talk." He said. I was saying but he interrupted me, "Now how about here?" We walked into a pub and got some drinks. The pub looked familiar, I don't know why though. "I was intrigued because your name sounded familiar. And not only that your history is quite... colorful." Harry said.

"How so?" I asked. "You have the highest IQ in your class and yet you dropped out. Outstanding in gymnastics, Kung-fu, and Tae Kwon Do for three years. Even your coaches said you were Olympics material yet you gave up. Had no job, given up entirely. Left the Military-" I cut him off, "It's cause I found out there was a chance my parents were alive! You rich folk judge people like me with out asking why we do it. If we had as much money as you people we'd do just as well as you." I exclaim. "Oi, isn't that you Y/N. That girl from high school beat up our boss?" A boy who I hoped to never see again.

"Charles Lee," I said. "Nice to see you again. Old friend."

----------------------------------------------------
406 words

If you get the Hamilton reference you get a cookie.

This is one of the first chapters in this book. Hope you enjoyed.
-Author-chan