Chapter 2

Still your POV

-------------------------------------------------

"Oi, grandad. Leave now, me and girlie got business to deal with." Charles said.

"Girlie! I'll show you girlie!" I yelled. But then Harry put his hand on my shoulder to calm me down.

"I'll deal with this," he said as he got up. "We will leave when we have finished our drinks, now if you please." Harry took a sip of his drink.

"Grandad, get out before things get messy." Charles demmanded. Harry sighed as he got up and walked to the door. Until one of Charles's peasants said some asshole comment.

"Manners, *click* maketh *click* man *click*" Harry said as he locked the door. "Do you what that means? Then let me teach you a lesson." Harry took his umbrella and picked up a glass with it and smashed it into Charles face, which resulted in Charles getting knocked out. "Are we going to stand here all day, or are we going to fight?" Harry said. The rest was a blur but whatever it was, it was badass. I'm never going to get in his way again. After everything, Harry made me promise on my life not to tell anyone about what happened and patted me on the shoulder and left. Leaving me in shock trying to process what just happened.

*Timeskip to later*

On my way home someone tackled me into an alley way. "WHO THE HELL WERE YOU WITH AT THAT PUB LAST NIGHT!" It was "King" George. And he was an asshole.

"I DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR ON ABOUT!" I yelled back. This continued for about five minutes until Harry's voice came out of nowhere and accused  him of doing tons of crimes or shit like that. He also told me to go to that tailor. I decided to take this opportunity to run. But then I ran into Charles and his gang so I had to do some small parkour, nothing much. Soon I arrived at the tailor place, Kingsman.

----------------------------------------------------

328 words

Hope y'all liked it!
-Author-chan