Chapter 8

Holy shizzle sticks, 2 chapters in 1 day, who the heck are you and what did you do with lazy asshole Author~sama? Well this is evidence of how sorry I am for not updating. So stop complaining. And enjoy!👍

----------------------------------------------------
Your POV
----------------------------------------------------
After that scene I smiled the  entire way to our room. I don't know what I was feeling but it felt good. Every time I'm around Eggsy, I feel warm inside and nervous. I just met him but I  already like him. Not like-like him. At least I don't think so. Ah, who am I kidding. Of course I like-like him. I practically love him. I decided for my mind not to dwell on the thought and went to go take a shower and go to bed.

----------------------------------------------------
A timeskip to breakfast in the morning.
----------------------------------------------------
Merlin told us all to meet him out side for an announcement after breakfast. During breakfast I had beacon and pancakes with syrup while chatting with Roxy and Eggsy. "Hey Roxy, can I tell you something?" I asked as Eggsy got up and went to the bathroom.

"Sure, whatever you want." She replied not paying attention while picking up her drink.

"I think I am in love with Eggsy."

"..."

She spit out her drink almost choking on it. "I KNEW IT!" She yelled. Causing everyone to look at the evident smug look on her face.

I panicked and frantically covered her mouth. "SHHHH!!!! Do want everyone to know?!?!" I whisper yelled.

She pushed my hand away and whisper yelled back, "What are you going to do?"

"I don't have a single clue," I said. "I want to ask him out but I don't know how." I sighed.

"Maybe I could help." Roxy said wiggling her eyebrows.

"NO"

----------------------------------------------------
A timeskip to the dog choosing thing cuz I'm still lazy.
----------------------------------------------------
After Eggsy came back from the bathroom, we finished eating and went to the meeting. "As some of you will have learned last night..." Merlin started, "Teamwork is paramount here at Kingsman. We're here to enhance your skills, test you to the limit. Which is why you're gonna pick a puppy. Wherever you go, your dog goes. You will care for it. You will teach it. And by the time it's fully trained, so will you be. Those of you who are still here, that is. Do you understand? Choose your puppy." I went up and looked all the puppies. They were all adorable obviously but only one caught my eyes. It was a Y/D/B and was just looking at me. I held out my hand to pet them but instead they shook my hand. So you'd think it would scare the fuck out of me. But I actually got me interested. "Hi little guy, I'm Y/N. What's your name?" I said softly.

"Y/D/N, nice to meet you! Can you get me out of here? Can we play fetch? Yeah, I wanna play fetch! Let's play fetch" They barked cheerfully.

My eyes widened with shock, but I was mostly curious. "You can talk?" I asked

His head tilted to the side. "You can understand me?"
----------------------------------------------------
I hope you enjoyed the story!

-Author~sama