Chapter 3

Eggsy's POV
(Didn't see that coming did you?)

----------------------------------------------------

Harry said he had to go get something and left while I was stuck in this room. It was quite big, it had eight beds and a bathroom. There were six people all talking, two girls and four boys.

"Fall in," Merlin said and we all got into our spots. "You are about to embark on what is probably the most dangerous job interview in the world-" before Merlin could continue, someone knocked on the door.

It was a gorgeous girl, about my age, with (E/C) eyes and (H/L) (H/C) hair. She was wearing:

"Sorry I'm late, had a bit of trouble on my way here

"Sorry I'm late, had a bit of trouble on my way here." She said. Damn, that voice is amazing. Wait, wait, hold on. I just met this girl and I am thinking all of this. Eggsy, bruv, you just met, chill. Then the other guys all wolf whistle. My jaw locked and my hands rolled it fists. Damn it, I'm gonna kill'em.

"Welcome, as I was saying. One of you, and only one of you, will become the next Lancelot. Can anybody tell me what this is?" Merlin says as he raises some weird square. What the heck is that? Everyone but me and that girl raised their hands. "Yes?" Merlin asked the guy next to the girl next to me. "A body bag, sir." The guy said. "Correct. Charlie, isn't it?" Asked Merlin. "Yes, sir." Charlie confirmed. "Good. In a moment, you will each collect a body bag. You will write your name on that bag. You will write the details of your next of kin on that bag. This represents your acknowledgment of the risks that you are about to face as well as your agreement to strict confidentiality. Which, incidentally, if you break, will result in you and your next of kin being in that bag. Is that understood? Exellent. Fall out." Merlin said and left.

I went to a bed and looked at the tag. It said: Name, Blood type, and Next of kin. My thoughts were interrupted by a female voice. "Roxanne, but call me Roxy." Roxy said. "Eggsy," I said. "Eggy?" Asked Roxy. Ugh, damn it. "No, Eggsy," I said. "Eggy? Where did they dig you up?" Asked Charlie. "You know we're not allowed to discuss who proposed us." Roxy said. "No need to bite his head off. Charlie's only making conversation, right, Charlie? I'm Digby." Digby said as he held out his hand so I could shake it. "Digby," I said just to check if I said it right. "Eggy, this is Rufus. Rufus, Eggy." Digby said as me and Rufus shook hands. "So, Eggy, are you Oxford or Cambridge?" Rufus asked. "Niether," I said. "Saint Andrew's?" Asked Charlie. "Durham?" Asked Digby. "No, wait, I think we may have met. Did you serve me at the McDonald's in Winchester service station?" Asked Rufus. "No, but if I had, I'd have given you an extra helping of secret sauce." I said. "It's definitely Saint Andrews." Charlie said as they all scoffed as I went back to the weird body bag thing. "Just ignore them." Said Roxy.

"Need a pen?" A girl asked. I looked up and said "Cheers," "Amelia, isn't it? Amelia, Eggsy."
Roxy said. "Hi, Eggsy," Amelia said as we shook hands. "Don't take any notice of those guys." "That's what I told him," Roxy said. "It's just scare tactics. Classic Army technique. No one's gonna die." I replied with "Shame." I start to write down the information needed. Right as I finish, someone taps me on the shoulder. I turn around and see her. "Hey, my name's Y/N. What's your name?"

----------------------------------------------------
607 words

Thanks for reading. By the way, in two days it's going to be one of my friends' birthday so I might not update in awhile.

Hope you enjoyed!

-Author-chan