Chapter 6

HEYGUYS!IKNOWIHAVENTBEENPOSTINGATALLTHISSUMMERANDYOURPROBABLYMADATMEANDIMSOSORRY!!!!
*Faints cause of not enough oxygen* I'm.... Okay... Phew! Anyways. That lady in the pic up their is my aunt and that annoying lil bastard is my 4 1/2 year old cousin. Their visiting from the Philippines for two weeks. Also I have two other cousins visiting here. The girl is 11 and the boy is 6 and their all siblings! My uncle and grandma are here too. That's pretty much it. Anyways, BACK TO THE STORY!

----------------------------------------------------
No one's POV
----------------------------------------------------

"Y/N, Please follow me." Merlin announced. Confused, Y/N followed Merlin into the the infirmary. "Sit down, please." Merlin said while gesturing to the chair in front of him. Y/N sat down  still not knowing what this is about. Merlin took off his glasses and wipped the lens. "You were able to breathe, weren't you?" Merlin said breaking the intimidating silence. Y/N furrowed her eyebrows. "In the tank during the test. You could breath under water." Merlin explained. Y/N replied, "Yeah, why you ask?" Merlin sighed and said,"It just reminded me of someone, I need to do a check your blood. For any... Sicknesses. Just in case." He picked up a syringe and asked Y/N for her arm. Y/N stretched her arm out not know what Merlin truely meant when he said blood check.

----------------------------------------------------
Your POV
----------------------------------------------------

I was walking back to the rooms when Charlie came up to me and said, "You know what? Some reason I can't stop thinking about you."

Seriously? Is this dude even trying? "True, it is an interesting letter," I confidently replied.

"I was also wondering how I could make you happy." He added

Dude just freaking give up. "Oh! I know how you can make me happy!" I faked the happiness, and he looked at me hopefully. Man, this guy thinks I'm serious! "You could leave me alone, never come back, and go flirt with an asshole like you." I said while internally grinning.

"One day you will realize your love for me I tell you, one day!" He shouted to me as I left him stranded next to a wall.

"And that day will never come!" I shouted back at him without even turning around.

He disappeared off somewhere while I was going back to our room. But I was too busy looking at my beautiful feet to realize that someone was walking towards me.

----------------------------------------------------
402 words

Sorry for it being so short. I am really tired but can't sleep. And that's the reason why I'm posting this at 11:26. Anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter! And stay awesome!

-Author~Chan