A/N

Hi gu- *gets slapped in the face by a bunch of readers* okay, I didn't deserve that... *Gets slapped again and kicked in the arse* okay, *WhEeZe* I d-definitely deserved t-that. *Coughs like hell* one, yes this is an apology. Two, JEEZUS! I feel like I need to go to a hospital. Not to mention I feel like shit.

Now, let me fill you in on what has been happening for the past weeks.

-I had a bloody ENORMOUS amount of homework.
-Had to memorize a entire damn 7 min child story and gestures to perform in front of all 36 people in my class. Also may I add it is heavily graded. It's like 75% of my reading grade
-Had to focus on running for student council, which resulted in me losing. *Sobs* ☹️
-And Finally I had to face a very important math test that basically determines if I'm smart or dumb.

Ohhhhh you think it's over now do you. Well your WRONG.

During the past couple of days I found out that I have insomnia. I found out when I realized I stayed up till 5 am. Yeah, pretty dumb. I also found out that I have a mild depression after failing my reading thing and losing during student council.

Now time for the stuff outside of school.

-Trying to actually type something on here.
-being sick as hell
-Faking half all of my smiles
-Trying to help my "on the verge of depression" friend.
-And lastly my parents have been kinda unknowingly hurting me emotionally and pressuring me.

So yeah, that's what has happened during the entire time I was absent. Also, trying actually find a way to talk to one of friends, he's also my crush, without stumbling over my words has been stressing me out.

Time to be more optimistic, I had just received word that this book is...

At the top 150 for Valentine.

I haven't even mentioned him in this book yet, but thank you sooooooooooooo much! It actually means a lot to me. Even though I don't really deserve it.

Any ways, yes will probably, no promises, write more in the future. Actually I'm in the middle of doing one right now. To rap this all up wish you a very good night/day/afternoon you beautiful turtles 🐢

-SpeedyTurtleHolmes

391 words (minus this thing)