Chapter 5

Your POV

----------------------------------------------------

Me and Eggsy got on like a house on fire. We talked about everything and I mean EVERYTHING. We talked about our history to turtles to broadway show and to even whales! After what felt like hours, which was actually just 20 minutes, we both decided to  go take a shower and take a nap.

(Timeskip to midnight, or well, somewhere near midnight)

Suddenly, I jump out of bed freezing. I looked all around me and all I could see was water. Everyone, except me and Eggsy, was heading towards the bathroom. All I could her were people yelling, telling others to stay calm and something about loo snorkels. Eggsy kept on yelling about his precious door. Next thing I know I was completely under water but something felt stranger than usual.

I wasn't drowning.

I could breath as if I was on land. Using it to my advantage and ignoring my internal panicing, I looked around and noticed something strange about the mirror. I swam towards it with Eggsy right behind me. He probably noticed it too. We both went up to the mirror and punched it. It wasn't until 3 or more punches later that we broke it. The water went through where the mirror once was taking us with it. "Congratulations on completingy our first task. Charlie, Roxy, well done. For those of you who are still confused... if you can get a breathing tube around a U-bend of a toilet... you have an unlimited air supply. Simple physics, worth remembering. Eggsy, Y/N, well done for spotting that was a two-way mirror." Merlin said.

Ohhhhh, so thats what they mean't when they said loo snorkels. Y/N, keep that in mind for next time. "They've probably seen enough of them," Charlie said inturrupting my thoughts.

Merlin's facial emotion hasn't changed a bit. He said, "You all forgot the most important thing... teamwork." Merlin pointed towards our room. We all saw a girl's body on the floor, lifeless. Although she didn't seem so lifeless to me, but to everyone she was.

----------------------------------------------------

338 words

Okay, yes, I know this is really short and I said I would post more often but life is being a bitch right now. Sure, that is kinda a excuse but I'll give a full explaination.

I have been super tired and depressed because of my insomnia and depression. Not only that, I'm really lazy. Plus I have summer homework, I'm grounded, and acne. Just acne :(

Though I have some good news, first, ITS SUMMER!!! SUMMER BREAK!!!! NO SCHOOL!!!! WSFOBCIUESDBVKWSLFINBHVIOSWHNBVLOIUSEBG

Author~chan.exe crashed of happiness

Okay I'm back! Also there are so many things going on. 1st, on June 22nd my uncle and aunt, two baby cousins, my-age cousin, and my grandma are coming over from the Philippines. So that would be on next friday. 2nd, I'm going to Chicago, Washington DC, and the big apple. So that would be next month on the 13nth. But one more bad news...

My parents won't let me watch Hamilton... ;-;

Anyways, If your still reading this some reason. Stay awesome you guys!

-Author~chan