Jimin

Jimin was one of my close friends, yes I love him very much he is always there for me and I do the same but I should save my thinking for later I have to focus on how I'm going to try to open up to his other friends.

Today is the day where park jimin is going to introduce me to his friends or band members.

"Y/n! are you ready to go?" Jimin said as he knocked on my bedroom door ," yes one moment oppa!" I checked my outfit to see if I looked okay

I twirled in my outfit out of habit and made my way to my bedroom door , I opened it to reveal jimin stand outside my door."Do I look ok?" I ask as I look down at my gray dress . " You look amazing maybe a little bit to amazing " I chuckle and grabbed his hand ,"come on oppa I wanna meet your friends!" I pulled his hand and dragged him out of my small one bedroom apartment.

We got into his car and started driving, will jimin friends like me? Will I be to fat? Or what if I'm to ugly? Negative thoughts filled my head and I turned to jimin,"oppa do you think they'll like me?" I asked him he is the first guy I ever called oppa he is the first to be so nice to but will his friends be nice to me? "Oh y/n don't worry they'll love you I promise" I smiled shyly and nodded since I'm very shy and insecure I rarely go out so that's why I'm extra jumpy maybe I shouldn't worry about.

We got to his house or mansion just like that,"y/n don't be nervous that mean no harm I promise" jimin said in a soft voice I nodded and held my own hand as we got up to the steps jimin jingled his keys as he found the right one he opened the door and let me inside first,"guys I'm home with my friend!"

Jimin told all his friends about me beforehand telling them I was shy and everything I listened to most of there songs and know there names already I would say I'm an army.

Feet rushed down steps as the first person I see is namjoon or rm ."hello y/n it's nice to finally meet you" he said I was shocked about how deep his voice was and it was quite a turn on, "hi n-nice to meet you t-to" me and my shyness sometimes I hate being shy cause I can never have a conversation with people without stuttering.

"you can call me namjoon oppa or anything you like" I nod my head as a smile graced my chubby cheeks, "hi my name hoeseok but call me j-hope!" I nod once again smiling "she already knows your names" jimin said as he rolled his playfully, I think I'm gonna like Jimmie oppa friends.

————-____________——————______