Y/n

Y/n POV

I like you y/n

That's the words I only thought in my head for the past three hours. After Jin confessed to me I left without saying goodbye to the others , and went home. I'm still confused that a man of any species would like me more than a friend.

I think I'm on cloud nine right now but I have to explain to the others why I left without saying a goodbye or hello.

Jin and the others called me so many times and I haven't answered , just because I'm going through something doesn't mean they have to feel like they did something wrong. I looked at my phone  to see who was calling me again and the caller was jimin I picked up the phone hoping that he won't be mad.

Y/n:"Hello?"
Jimin:"y/n I've been worried sick ! You haven't answered any of my phone calls or the others!"
Y/n:"I am really sorry it's just that Jin confessed to me "
Jimin: oh my gosh really?"
Y/n : yeah I'm just thinking "
Jimin:"okay just call me when you feel comfortable alright?"
Y/n: "sure I will bye I love you"
Jimin:" I love you more "

JIMIN POV

After my phone call with y/n I was beyond pissed . Who does Jin think he is? As of plan we were all gonna confess to her today but Jin messed up everything. "Everyone to the living room now!" Everyone almost ran down the steps thinking possibly there was an emergency , but technically it was.

"Jimin what's with the yelling we thought you were in trouble?" Jungkook with his hands on his hips breathing deeply."Well it is an emergency because Jin decided to confess his love for y/n even though we had a plan" now everybody was looking at Jin with death glares but Jin wasn't fazed."I get your mad but you can tell y/n you still love her it's not like your chances with her is gone.

"Well you didn't have to tell her!" Tae yelled as he inches closer to Jin "hey! Tae stop it!"
Namjoon sighed and put his hand on his head,"how is she now?" Namjoon said "Well she is a little confused but other than that she's fine" I looked at Jin and he looked rather sad."look Jin it's fine don't worry about I'm not mad and neither is y/n okay?" Jin nodded and went back to his room silently .

"I don't think that we should yell at Jin it's not what y/n wants" after my statement everyone sighed,"Well are we still going to tell y/n?" Tae looked at the rest of us we all sighed and shook our heads."It would be to much pressure on her , if we did tell her that we all love her she would be under to much pressure " Tae sighed angrily and balled up his fists.

"Why does our plan have to be ruined by Jin out of all people !" I could tell taehyung was mad but that doesn't mean he has to yell."look Tae I get that you're mad but think about y/n what would she think?" I could see Tae inhale deeply,"yeah your right I should've expressed my feelings in a different way " I nodded and smiled "well le-" I was interrupted by a knock on the door. 

I could see Jin run down the stairs,"it's for me!" He opened the door but I couldn't tell who it was because his body was blocking the view , But when he moved out the way in stepped "y/n".