Heart broken

Third POV

Y/n was stumbling on her words. She simply didn't know what to say but she already made her decisions no matter the consequences,"I will love to date you park jimin"

Y/n leaned over and kissed him softly in the cheek,"I am so grateful to have you as my girlfriend y/n" Jimin blushed softly and held her hand,"I'm grateful for you to jimin"

At this moment jimin was so happy, his crush that he liked for months finally agreed to go out with him!

He wanted to kiss right now but he simply thought it was way too early for that,"shall we tell the others?" Now that's what jimin has forgotten, the others.

Jimin POV

Even though I'm happy as the moon in the night, what will the members think? I'm pretty sure that they will be mad but they have to understand that y/n is mine now.

I love y/n and I also want the members to support our relationship but since the feelings between y/n and the others has grown and I'm pretty sure they all admire her greatly.

So now I'm definitely going to have a problem getting them to support our relationship,"yeah we should tell them let's go"

I am totally regret going down steps but do I really care? I have y/n the love of my life but I want approval from my friends.

I really like y/n but I know that she found her way into the guys heart without knowing anything. We walk downstairs smiling with hand in hand.

I hope they accept our relationship..

Hoseok POV

I was currently watching tv with the others and enjoying our time together, this was one of our times when we're not fighting over y/n and separating rooms to lessen the fights.

But I soon see jimin and y/n holding hands and smiling at each other. I was jealous but I really don't wanna an argument,"why you guys holding hands?"

I hear taehyung's voice in the background speaking to the two people making there way to the couch,"Well were a couple now and it's official!"

I see y/n bright smile and I also see jimin bright smile as well."y-you two are t-together?" I was slightly trembling hoping that this was all a bad dream.

"Yes we are together, hobi oppa is something wrong?" After I hear y/n's words I started trembling more and I feel the tears on my face.

"I need a-a m-moment" I push past the new couple and run upstairs sobbing. My poor loud sobs echo through my bedroom as I continue.

I tried to breathe and calm down but I just ended up sobbing again,"w-what h-has happened t-to m-me?"

Oh damn.. hoseok really cried will y/n break up with jimin? Or will they stay together and continue to break hoseok heart??

You decide your fate.. bye beautiful people!!