Friday night

Yoongi POV

"It was last Friday when it all happened, the guys went out to get food for us all but me and y/n decided to stay behind.

There was a little bit of sexual tension but I didn't mind. Me and y/n talked for a little while about life and everything.

But then we just started kissing out of nowhere, and it got a little to over board. But we didn't do anything!

It was just a little innocent kissing that almost turned into something more"

After the long explanation I took a long breath tired of talking way to much.

"So let me get this straight you , and y/n almost slept together and none of us knew it?" .

I could see how shocked and confused jungkook was but I couldn't explain in anymore detail.

"Yeah that's basically what I'm saying " jungkook did that mouth thing where he sticks his tongue in his mouth.

"I'm afraid that she will never talk to me again"

" oh god, yoongi hyung you actually kissed her?" "Yeah that's what I told you but she didn't really kiss back it was more of a me thing"

"Look hyung I'm not mad but if the others find out your dead meat"

"I know that so what should I do?" At this point I'm only worried that y/n won't talk to me anymore which is the reason why I'm talking to jungkook.

" I don't know I'm not sure if you should tell the others the you kissed y/n bu-"

"You kissed y/n!!"

Uh oh

Hoseok POV

I have a always been a sneaky person, it's just a habit of mine .

My partner in crime used to be Taehyung but we kinda had an argument so our friendship , isn't really on the table now.

I'm currently watching YouTube on how to speak English but it's not working very well, I'm trying to impress y/n and show her my English skills.

But how ever there was a knock at my door that put my learning to a stop. I opened up the door to see who it was , but my guesses were Jin hyung.

"Hey hyung I know we're not on the best of terms but I need your help" I see Taehyung fidgeting with his hands and looking down at the floor.

" um well I kinda found y/n parents " I stood in shock mostly I was confused but I still was shocked.

" How in the hell did you manage to find them?!" I pulled him in my room after my comment, I pulled him to my bed and sat down.

"Well y/n was talking about how she misses her siblings, and how she wishes she could see them again" Taehyung again looked down but continued.

"So I asked our manager can we find,y/n parents and he said yes".

"Soon after our search for about three days we found them and one of y/n siblings was abused recently by the father "

"How do you know this information about the abuse?"

"Well the manager did more research then I thought he was going to do" .

"Oh no what are going to tell the others that you found y/n family and that one of the kids are getting abused?"

"Hoseok hyung I don't know but most importantly what will y/n do when we tell her?"

Oh shit I never thought about that question, but I wonder why did y/n leave her parents in the first place?

Y/n said she moved out of her parents home, she said that she wanted to live free which I don't blame her by.

She never really talks about her parents but she only talks about her siblings .

Her siblings still with her parents but then that's all she said, I would never thought y/n father would be abusing.

But I have one question, was y/n abused too?