Kiss

Taehyung POV

After me and y/n conversation we started to watch a movie, the movie wasn't what I was focused on though.

I was only focusing on y/n, I just love her plump body and everything she does. I could see myself kissing her any moment but I don't know if it's the right time.

I mean we just finished our conversation about her parents, I'm pretty positive she doesn't want to kiss me right now.

"Umm Tae are you ok?" I snapped out of it and became confused,"can you repeat that y/n?" She giggles when I ask the question.

"You were starting to creep me out by staring at me" I make an oh shape with my mouth and nodded she nods too and looked back at the tv screen.

I was still thinking about kissing her but I didn't look at her the whole time I only spared a couple of glances.

"I wonder if she will let me kiss her" I didn't know I said that aloud so I covered my mouth hoping that y/n didn't hear me.

"Who are you thinking about?" Y/n turns to me  smirking as if she was trying to get a secret out of me already.

"I wasn't thinking about anything, and if I was you wouldn't know her" I pouted and looked away.

We were both facing each other on the couch, looking away."oh so it's a she, who's the lucky girl~" she leaned closer and smiled.

"Y/n I'm not telling it's a secret" she pouted and folded her arms,"hey! I thought we were friends!" I looked away and giggled, is she really thinking I don't like like her ?

"Of course we are but I can't tell you who I like" she pouted cutely and shrugged," Okay fine meany" I only laughed at her childish response.

"Y/n I don't like anyone but... you" I see her eyes open wide and they go back to their original size.

"Y-you like me?" I nodded and moved closer," yes I do" she smiled and hugged me."I never would have guessed" I smiled and hugged her tightly.

"Yeah But y/n I really do like you" she pulled away put still kept her hands on my shoulder,"are you okay? You seem weird Tae m-" I cut her off by softly putting my lips on hers.

She responded kissing back softly, her plump lips were moving on mine and it absolutely felt like heaven.

Our lips were still connected and I was still gladly enjoying it."Hey Tae do you kn- what the hell!"
Jimin POV

I was trying to find my towel to take a shower, I just got back from practice a few hours ago and I hadn't took a shower yet.

Maybe Tae knows were my towel is? I'm just gonna ask, I walk to the steps and took soft steps down.

"Hey Tae do you kn-what the hell!" I was not expecting my best friend shoving his tongue down my crush throat!

They instantly pulled apart, and y/n looked at me with sad eyes and blushed." Umm j-Jimin we were j-just u-umm-" I held my hand my up to stop Taehyung from talking.

"I don't wanna hear it Tae, y/n come with me" I see y/n sprung off the couch and run too my side. I grab her hand and walk upstairs.

We walked to my bedroom and I softly opened it up, I take her in and shut the door. I was shirtless because I was planning to take shower.

"Chim we were j-just t-" before she could even make and excuse I pushed her up against my bedroom door.

I put my hands on either sides of her head, and spoke softly "why did you kiss him?" She looked down put I grabbed her chin softly.

"Tell me y/n, why?" She shook her head and looked down again but I kept her chin in place softly.

She still didn't answer so I moved in more,"y/n answer me" she shook her head and looked at me.

I moved my face closer to her and leaned in, I slowly moved my lips closer and kissed her lips softly.

It was like my dream just came true as I kissed her, she kissed back softly which made me more eager.

I still kissed her but with more hunger, her lips tasted like candy mixed with tropical fruit.

I pulled away and looked down,"please don't kiss anyone but me y/n".