Jimin judgy friends

Y/n POV
I was still smiling happily even though not everyone had come down yet only namjoon,hoeseok and Taehyung.
"Where are the rest of the guys" jimin said,"oh there coming "

Namjoon POV
In all honesty y/n is really pretty she can speak excellent Korean and is really nice , I'm not the one to judge it's just that I know the guys would say something about her being thicker than other girls. I'm kinda into y/n but I barely know her so I'll guess we see.
Soon enough about hobi asking y/n a bunch of questions, the rest of the boys came down I'm a little scared of what jungkook and Yoongi might say since there the most judgmental people , out of the rest .

They expect people to be at least a little bit skinny but I still think there not gonna like her. "Hello y/n I'm Jin call me anything you want " Jin shook hands with y/n and smiled and I could already tell judging by the way his body language is he likes her, he at least thinks she is attractive. "Hello Jin " y/n smiled and didn't stutter when she said his name and all the 10 minutes she's been here she stuttered.

Y/n POV
I'm really happy that I finally get to meet Jimmie friends, they were so nice I think my favorite might be j-hope or Jin . " Well nice meeting you guys but I have to go "I didn't want to be rude so I made up an excuse, I just couldn't handle the staring of jungkook and yoongi . All throughout our little conversation neither jungkook or yoongi said nothing they just looked at me.

"Awww really you are so funny I don't want you to go" I laughed at taehyung reaction and smiled,"I'm very sorry but I have to go" I looked at jungkook and yoongi they were still staring at me."It's ok come on I'll walk you out" jimin stood up and grabbed my hand I waved at the members they all waved back smiling, but of course jungkook and yoongi didn't smile they just waved. Me and jimin walked to the door.

"Alright what's wrong why do you want to leave so early?" Jimin was still holding my hand as he asked the question,"your friends are great chim it's just that yoongi and jungkook keep staring at me do they not like me?" Jimin sighed I couldn't tell if that was a yes or no. "I don't know but just go home and rest I will see you tomorrow okay?" I nodded and left I had a great time with Jimmie and his friends I just might come again