Date me?

Taehyung POV

It's the next day and I'm still thinking about what happened yesterday. I kissed y/n on the lips and it was amazing.

Yesterday was a great day except when jimin said he was going to confess his love for y/n. I'm not going to argue with it judging by the way he hates me for kissing y/n.

I'm just gonna let him be, I think that he should confess to her instead of just kissing her and not saying anything about that day afterwards.

I do think the other members are over reacting just because I kissed y/n. I'm not going to apologize to someone for kissing the girl that I like, it just doesn't make any sense.

Jimin should do what makes him happy and if y/n makes him happy then I say go for it. In the meantime I'm trying to figure out if I love y/n or if I like her.

Ever since jimin questioned me yesterday about loving y/n I have been thinking about it really hard.

And I just want y/n as my girlfriend but do I really have to love her? She can still my girlfriend and when that happens I will start to love her.

I don't want to love her and then if she chooses someone else I will be more heartbroken. And I don't like to be sad when someone breaks my heart.

So that's what I'm deciding but I'm still gonna fight for y/n either way and she will be mine soon enough.

Y/n POV

So basically jimin invited me over today and I agreed to go of course. I'm getting ready right now, I hope that he will be willing to talk about what happened the other day.

I hope he doesn't ignore me and move on from the conversation. I really want him to talk it out with me. I sigh and hop off my bed walking to my bedroom door.

I open the door and walk out smiling slightly. I started walking to jimin house even though it was about a mile away.

I want to lose weight no I need to lose weight. But that's just my opinion in myself, I started to get tired so pulled out my water bottle and drunk slowly.

I kept walking in pure silence but it was a good silence. In about twenty minutes or so I made it to the guys house.

I walk up the patio steps with my mind still going crazy with these thoughts about jimin. I knocked softly and just waited till someone opened the door.

I waited five minutes and eventually sat on the ground and waited there. After ten minutes the door finally opened and Namjoon opened up the door.

"Hi nammie!" I waved my hand and he instantly looked down,"y/n? How long have you been out here?!"

I stood up and looked at him,"joon chill I was only out here for fifteen minutes" I giggled but Namjoon wasn't calming down."fifteen minutes?!".

He pulled me in a hug rubbing my hair softly,"I'm fine Namjoon it was only a few minutes" even though I tried to convince him he still hugged me.

We went inside and he held my hand,"guys! Come downstairs y/n is here!" We waited a few minutes then there was footsteps.

I see jimin almost running downstairs, he ran to hug me. Of course I hugged back but I was still confused,"Jimin what's wrong?"

He pulled away and the guys looked at me like I was crazy,"you took so long!" Hoseok whined and moved closer to me for a hug.

"It was only because I walked here" I laughed and suddenly hoseok pulled away. "You walked here?!" I nodded softly at the question Jin gave me.

"Y/n that's not good you could've had a heat stroke!" I understand that they were worried but the walk was only a couple miles.

"I had water so I was completely fine guys you don't need to worry, I'm walking back home anyways" yoongi shook his head.

"No I'm driving you home you can't walk so far without fainting or getting extremely weak" I rolled my eyes and smiled." I'm fine okay I came here because jimin wanted to talk"

Jimin nodded and grabbed my hand,"were going to my room be right back" he lead me up the stairs and I found myself blushing.

Once we made it to his room he let me in and I plopped down here on his bed,"we need to talk y/n" I fix my posture and looked up at him.

"Okay whatcha wanna talk about?" I'm pretty sure I know what he wants to talk about but I'm not sure.

"I wanna talk about what happened yesterday and the reason why I kissed you" I blushed when he brought up yesterday.

I nodded softly and he sat next to me then held my hand,"y/n I like you and so does the others but I want you as my lover, so can you be my girlfriend?"

My eyes went wide and looked down I thought about what I should I do,"umm"

Hello! A cliffhanger tell me should y/n date jimin or not??