Oh my god

Yoongi POV

After all that happened in the past twenty minutes, y/n decided to leave. But I had promised to drop her off home so I made my way to the car, I really couldn't stand seeing the girl that I love being with someone else.

I almost cried, but I shook my head. I couldn't cry I have to be strong for myself I just have to let y/n go. And it's pretty hard to do that while I'm driving next to her.

"Hey gg? Are you okay? You seem a little out of it" my facial expression turned even mopped because I heard the named that y/n gave me.
I remember that she gave my that nickname because all the guys had a nickname.

At first she was going to call me lil meow meow but I instantly refused to be called a cat's name. "I'm fine, I'm just a little sad that's all" it's true I am sad, but I know she's going to ask me why.

"Why are you sad gg?" I had recently just parked in front of her apartment building where she stayed, her apartment building did look a bit small but I can't judge.

She took ahold of my hand and she was trying to look at my face."I-I love you, that's why...."
She let go of my hand and still looked at me. "I'm sorry but I love jimin now, I wish you would've told me sooner"

I shook my head, I do wish that I would have expressed my feelings sooner but it was too late."I know, but I respect your decision so I hope you and jimin have a happy future"

She smiled at me a leaned closer, I could soon feel her warm soft lips on my cheek. I could feel my cheeks turn red as she pulled away,"bye yoongi I'll see you soon"

I waved at her and waited there until she made it to her building safely. I sighed sadly but kept driving home, I still love her a lot and I don't think I can let her go just yet.

********************************************

Namjoon POV

It was the day after and everyone was sad. I mean even jimin was sad and he was the one who got the girl. But I guess being around sad people makes you sad too. I would say that I'm sad yes, but I do respect the relationship between y/n and jimin.

Even though it hurts to think of them together I can't just come out and ruin their relationship. That would all turn into shit if I do something like that.

But it would be......relieving to not have y/n and jimin together. I think , person y/n and jimin became a couple too soon without thinking about what will actually happen.

But he loves her and she loves him, so I don't think they really cared at the time. But the most sad person in the house is between hoseok and yoongi.

I mean there were so many things that happened in the past few months, but in the end jimin was the one. I don't know everyone's side of the story but I just know that they are all sad.

Literally everyone is sad in this house, I'm repeating this but jimin is sad also. But here's the thing jimin was the one who got the girl! I think that the after math of what happened yesterday affected him and y/n.

But I know there not going to break up, they love each other so I'm going to stay out the relationship. "Hyung I have a problem, like a big one"

Oh shit what happened now?

————————————————————————