Chapter 5

Early on the next morning, Bucky was already on his spot, eating some cereals. The first person to enter the kitchen was Steve, taking a fruit from the bawl on the middle of the table.

"Wanna come for a run? Nat is joining in a minute" Steve said, looking at the man silently eating.

Both of the super soldiers turned their attention to a noise coming from the right, Nat entering the room.

"Good morning boys" she greeted them, opening the fridge door, taking a water bottle.

"Ready?"

Steve looked at Buck, who just sighed and nodded.

"Yeah" Steve confirmed, Bucky following them to the elevator.

...

When Tory woke up, she had arms around her waist. Looking up, she saw Dave, an old friend of hers. Once in a while they always ended up in bed. Both of them not really into relationships. She always kept thinking why though.

Carefully, she got out of bed, dressing herself with one of Steve's shirt she had stollen. The woman entered her bathroom, looking in the mirror. Now she really was back in New York.

Back in her bedroom, her friend was already dressing up, ready to exit the place as fast as he could. She walked him to the elevator, the people in the kitchen following her steps, always looking at Dave, who was nervous.

"I'll call you" he said, giving her a peck on the lips and entering the elevator in a rush. When the doors closed, Sam and Clint started laughing, always finding it funny how people got intimidated near them.

"God, please don't" Tory muttered, turning to the team, getting a mug of coffee.

"He's still trying to get back together?" Wanda asked, placing a spoon full of fruit in her mouth.

"He always is" the Stark woman answered back, sitting in one of the empty chairs.

"If you don't like the guy, why do you keep calling him for late nights?" Clint asked with a shameless gaze at Tory.

"Not many guys can keep up with me in bed you know" she said with a smirk, Clint laughed.

"Wanna try?" Sam asked, flirting with her.

"Keep trying Wilson" Tory answered with a laugh. F.R.I.D.A.Y speaking up right after.

"Dr. Banner is calling you in his lab Ms. Stark."

"Tell him I'll be there in ten" she countered, getting up with her mug in hands.

"If anything interesting happens, call me, I need fun."

"You're not training today?" Nat questioned her friend.

"Lab day" Tory simply said, exiting the kitchen.

"That's my shirt, isn't it?" Steve shouted with a grin, his friend almost disappearing in the hallway.

"Yep! You're not getting it back by the way."

...

It was already noon when someone entered Tory's lab, making the loud AC/DC music stop. She looked up, her eyes on Tony, who seemed unsure to be there.

"Hello brother" Tory greeted him with a smirk, her attention turning to what she was working minutes ago. He made his way to the table, taking a seat in one of the chairs.

"Came here to tell me I was right?" she asked.

"I just can't believe you would bring him here... usually I fight Steve because of this" he muttered.