♥chapter ten♥

Recap from last chapter:

But harry knew they has to talk so they would and he would be completely honest this time.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

After lunch they went to the living room again and sat down.
"So, can you tell me about it and why you do it?" Louis asked. "Okay, so um I like feeing little and I never really got a perfect childhood like I wanted, with pink decorations everywhere and stuff so I like to do it now, sometimes I feel like a real child and I like color and being taking care of. I do it because it reliefs stress and I want the childhood I never had." Harry explains.

"Okay, so do you have a caregiver?" Louis asked. "No, I don't" Harry said sadly. "If you want I could be your caregiver?" Louis proposed. "But most of the time you love your partner and we aren't partners so it would feel wrong, I'm sorry lou." Harry said. "It's alright don't worry." Louis said and thought that he was going to make it change.

~time skip to a month later~
(A/N I'm sorry for all the time skips)

Louis and harry hung out a lot togheter for the last month, they became inseparable.

Today was the day that louis would finally ask harry out on a date. Louis said to harry that he had to come to the flower garden at lunch. So harry went and found louis sitting on a bench.

"Hey lou." Harry said. "Hey haz." Louis replied. "Look at all these pretty flowers!" Harry said amazed. Louis picked a pink flower and put it in harry's hair and said: " A pretty flower for a pretty boy.". Harry blushed. "So lou why did you want to talk?" Harry asked. "So umm, I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me on saterday?" Louis asked. Harry sat there with wide eyes but quickly said "ofcourse loulou, I would love to." " Good, I'll pick you up around 8 okay?" Louis asked. "Okay" Harry replied.

Later that day, harry told niall and liam what happened and they were both very happy for him.

⭐sorry for any typos, hope you enjoyed anyway⭐ I will not be able to post everyday anymore because I have school again.
Stay beautiful♥