♥chapter twentythree♥

Recap from last chapter:

Harry was happy that he finally had his daddy back into his arms. The arms that made him feel safe, happy and felt like home.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Harry soon fell asleep in his daddy's arms and Niall, Liam and zayn left.

The nurse came back and told louis that harry could go home on saturday, so 2days from now. The nurse was gone again and louis knew that he was going to be staying with harry till saturday.
After half an hour, louis decided to sleep too.

It was now friday morning and harry was just waking up when he saw that louis was besides him. He turned his head and kissed louis' cheek. Louis turned his head and looked at harry.

"Hey princess, how old are you today?" Louis asked. Harry blushed and said: " Lou, I'm big now.". "Okay haz, don't worry. Does it still hurt?" Louis asked. "Yes, but it's already better then yesterday. Where are Ni, Li and zayn?" Harry asked. "I'm very sorry for you love, and the boys are gone, yesterday we told them." Louis said. "Also, we can go home on saturday." Louid added. Harry nodded and put his head in louis' neck.

"I'm glad you're here again, with me." Harry wispered. "Me too love, I'm sorry I went away without saying anything but I was heartbroken when I saw your little note and I thought I lost you forever, I will never make the same mistake again, I promise." Louis told harry sincerely. "I needed you but you weren't there for me when I needed you the most, you know how much that hurts!" Harry wispered/shouted.

"I'm sorry love, we both got hurt from a mistake I made, you should rest so don't work yourself up, can you tell me exactly what happened please?" Louis asked. Harry nodded and began talking: "I was exiting the bathroom at school and then I was hold up against the wall and I saw nick holding me and I was afraid because you weren't there to save me like you always do and then he began to talk about how you weren't there so he could punch me and that you left me because you didn't like me no more and he was punching me and I could barely breath and then I woke up in the hospital even more frightened." Harry explained. Louis looked at harry with a sad face.

"When we can go out of here, I will take you on the best date." Louis promised. "I don't think any date can be better then our first one." Harry said with a smile.

Harry was soon off to dreamland in the middle of the day, laying in between his lovers arms and dreaming about their next date.

⭐sorry for any typos and the short chapter. Thanks for reading and 3K reads, you're all amazing.⭐