♥chapter sixteen♥

Recap from last chapter:

"I also had a question for you, what are we going to do if we get stuff because I don't have place to set them here?" Harry asked. "Well we could put them at my house, I have a few spare rooms so if you're little you can come to my house." Louis explained. "O-okay daddy." Harry said nervous.
"Let's begin the research." Louis said.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Louis went on a page which is for all little suplies. "There are many things, cribs, changing tables, diapers, onesies. We can buy what you want love." Louis said. "Okay daddy but I don't like you spending so much money on me." Harry said. "Don't worry about that Princess, littles don't have to worry, only their daddies have to." Louis replied. Harry nodded.

"So what do you want?" Louis asked. "I think I would like to look at cribs and stuff to set in a nursery." Harry said shyly. "Okay we can do that. You want a full room being transformed to a nursery right?" Louis said. Harry nodded. "Okay well you pick out a few things and you add them to our cart, then I will do all the rest." Louis said.  "What do you mean?" Harry asked. "You'll see when I'll show you." Louis answered.

~time skip to when they finished picking all the suplies~

"Okay love I think you need a bath and then we are going to bed" Louis said. "Okay daddy." Harry said while yawning.

~time skip to the next day~

Harry and louis woke up and got ready for school. While louis was in his shower, harry decided what he could wear today. He was choosing between a black boring hoodie and a baby pink hoodie which was more his style but never wore to school, he decided he would ask louis what he should wear.

After louis got out he cale back to harry's room. "What do you think I should wear, the black or pink hoodie?" Harry asked. "You look hot in black, but I prefer the pink one because it makes you even more cute and pretty. So wear the pink one with a white flower crown." Louis said while giving harry the flower crown. "What about the people at school?" Harry asked defenitly being stressed. "Don't worry about them, if they don't like you for you then screw them. I'll always be here for you princess." Louis said. Harry nodded.

When they arrived at school, many people were looking at harry. Harry looked down and his eyes began to water. Louis knew and grabbed harry's hand while turning towards him. Louis grabbed harry's chin and wispered "we don't care about them, you are my princess, and princesses need to lift their head up so their crown doesn't fall.". After louis said this, he kissed harry, it made harry's knees weak.

~time skip to lunch~

Harry came happily into the lunchroom. He went to sit besides louis. He sat opposide of niall and niall sat next to liam. " You have such a cute outfit today." Niall said with a big smile on his face. "He's right, I never saw you in pink at school before." Liam said. "Thank you ni and li." Harry said and blushed. "How was your day lou?" Harry asked. "Great so far, what about you princess?" Louis asked and smirked. Harry blushed and looked down, he knew niall and liam were staring. "U-um good thanks." Harry wispered. "Haz, would you like to have a 3 musketeers weekend again, like we did before, with me, Li and you?" Niall asked. "Yes ofcourse, you're my bestfriends after all. Which weekend?" Harry asked. "This weeks weekend." Niall replied. "Okay, I'll ride with you friday after school." Harry said and turned to louis and asked: " You don't mind me spending time with them, do you?". "No ofcourse not hazza, you never spend time with them because of me." Louis said.

~time skip to friday night~ (sorryyy)

Niall, liam and harry were eating popcorn infront of a movie, they each got one choice. Harry's movie was first and he chose the little mermaid. "Why always child movies or disney ones, can't you just choose a normal adult one for once." Niall said. Harry broke down in tears and shouted " If you don't like who I am then I'm going. I want to be accepted for who I am, and if my bestfriends can't do that, then I will just leave!" Harry shouted while packing his stuff to go home.

He didn't want to bother louis so he just went home, straight to bed and cried himself to sleep.

The next day was saturday, he didn't came out of his bed, he just laid there for the whole day, being depressed and stressed out, he needed louis but he was scared he would scare louis away like he did with everyone else.

The next day was sunday and he woke up from a call from louis. He picked it up and listened to louis voice. " Hey hazzy, could you come over around 12 please. I have a surprise for you." Louis said happily. "I can't." Harry simply said and hung up on louis.

Not even 15 minutes later and louis stoof in his room while harry cried some more. "Baby what's wrong, how did it go with Ni and Li?" Louis aksed worriedly. "I scare everyone away, I understand if you don't want to be my boyfriend and daddy anymore." Harry said. "No baby, I wouldn't leave you, what's wrong, what happened?" Louis asked. "Well I went to niall's house with liam and we always get to choose one movie each, I chose the little mermaid and they got mad at me and said to be more adult like, theh don't understand, then I packed my stuff and came here." Harry said while crying in louis shoulder. "Aww baby why didn't you call me?" Louis asked. " I don't want to scare you away like everyone else." Harry said while crying. "Love I accept you for who you are, I will talk with niall and liam later. Why don't we go over to my house and go look at your surprise yeah?" Louis said. Harry nodded and slowly going into littlespace because his daddy rubbed his back while humming little nursery songs as he carried him. Louis set harry in the kids seat in the back of his car.
Louis and harry arrived at louis's home and went inside. "Dada home" Harry said while clapping his hands. "Yes it's my home, but it can now be our home, we are going to go look at your surprise now." Louis said.

They went upstairs and stopped before a door, louis opened it and said "welcole to your home.". While harry stood besides him with his mouth wide open.

⭐sorry for any typos. Hope you enjoyed. Thanks for reading. 1158 words⭐
Stay beautiful♥