♥chapter nineteen♥

Recap from last chapter:

Louis left the room and he was so busy with his homework that he forgot to set the alarm for harry's timeout.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Harry was left in the corner of his playroom while his daddy went to- he doesn't even now where. Harry new he was being a bad baby. Louis probably went to get a better baby who could listen to their daddy. Harry's eyes began to water at this thought, but he wouldn't cry because if his daddy, he doesn't even know if he can call louis his daddy anymore if he is going to search for a new baby. He wouldn't cry because if louis saw this than he would think harry was a crybaby so harry decided to bottle everything up and to not cry.

After maybe half an hour his daddy, um louis didn't came to get him yet. He was out of littlespace now and he thought the 15minutes didn't pass yet because, for one, louis didn't come get him yet and he wouldn't let him stand here for too long, and for two, he was maybe just to bored to really know the time.

After another half an hour he couldn't stand straight up anymore, his legs and feet hurt far too much. He decided to lean against the wall.
Harry was getting really angry now, he knew his timeout was supposed to finish a long time ago now. He began to have heavy eyes, this punishment was far to long and he couldn't stand on his feet anymore so harry decided to sit on the ground and try to sleep because louis totaly forgot about him.

After 2hours of sleep, so in total after around 3 to 4 hours later. Harry woke up. Louis didn't even come get him. He totaly forgot and didn't care. Harry was so angry. He began picking up his two favorite stuffies and put them in his backpack. He grabbed his phone and wrote a little message on a stickynote and sticked it to the corner from his cornertime.

On the note was written:

Don't act like you care anymore. I get it now. Thanks for leaving me, in my headspace, I was so scared that I came out of it. Thanks.
Don't come search for me. I won't talk to you anyway.

Harry hung the note up in the corner where he was supposed to stand and just left after.

Louis heard a door close with a loud noice. That's when louis remembered that he forgot about his baby in timeout. He was such a bad daddy for harry. He just forgot him.

Louis went to harry's playroom and didn't find harry. He knew the door he heard was harry who left. Louis's eyes began to water at the thought of harry leaving him. He found a note on the corner where harry stood before.

After he read the note he was crying. Harry left him. He was not good enough. He knew it. He needed to fix this.

⭐sorry for any typos and the little chapie. Hope you enjoyed.⭐
Stay beautiful♥