♥chapter twentytwo♥

Recap from last chapter:

"Hawwy luv daddy too." Harry said with a little smile on his face. Louis stood up again and saw everyones shocking face. He knew he had to explain somehow, but not without harry's consent.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Louis sat down on the bed next to harry again. "Hazzy, can you be a big boy for me please?" Louis asked. "Haw-I twy daddy, wait a secon pease." Harry answered. After a few minutes harry was out of his headspace, there was something wrong if his daddy wanted him out of his headspace so suddenly.

Harry looked over louis's shoulder and saw Niall, Liam and zayn sitting in shairs.
Harry looked back at louis again and asked: " What is so important that I had to be big?". "Harry, you called me daddy infront of them and they have questions, Li said you already asked for me when you were sleeping over at his house. Are you ready to tell them?" Louis asked. Harry gulped and looked down, he began playing with his fingers, he looked back up and said: " As long as you are here by my side, then I'm fine.". "Okay lovely, do you want to tell them, or me?" Louis asked. "You please." Harry replied. Louis nodded and turned around so he was face to face with the other 3.

"So what I'm going to tell you is a secret between me and harry, but obviously not anymore. You can't tell anyone, just keep this secret. Soo um, harry likes ageplay and was falling in his headspace when he was scared one day. I found it strange at the beginning because I didn't know what he was doing, but basically I'm his caregiver but since we're in a relationship, l'm his daddy. I take care of harry and baby him to release stress for both of us. We have a whole room just for him and I couldn't be happier." Louis said.

"But was is ageplay and what is headspace?" Niall asked. Louis looked at harry. "Um ageplay is where one is in a headspace of a baby or toddler or a yound child basically and the other person is the caregiver, but since we are in a relationship, he is my daddy. A headspace is where I can feel safe, that I know that my daddy will take care of me and won't leave me." Harry explained but at his last words, his head bent down.

Louis saw this and took harry's hand in his own and kissed his hand.
"Okay, I think I understand better now. But  is that why you couldn't wash yourself when you slept at my house? And why were you not with harry at school then louis?" Liam asked. "Yeah, I need help when I'm little, I won't understand as much." Harry said. "And umm, I wasn't there with him when it happened because last weekend we kind off had something that went wrong." Louis tried to explain. "Kind of something that went wrong?! Are you serious louis, you forgot me! Or did you forget this too already?!" Harry said angrily and layed down facing the other side.
Liam, Niall and Zayn looked at louis with concerned faces.

"Okay, you know what, I'll tell them." Louis said.
"So sunday I had to do my homework and harry was punished so I put him in the corner, but I forgot to set my alarm and after 3hours or so I heard the front door slam shut and then I remembered the corner and went to look at it and harry wasn't there anymore, but there was a little sticky note. After that I went to Zayn and then I came back when I got the call." Louis said.

Harry looked at his daddy, his daddy didn't leave him on purpose.
"Daddy no weave hawwy on pupose and no look fow other babies?" Harry asked his daddy. Louis wanted to cry, his baby thought that he did it on purpose and that he left him for someone else. "Ofcouse not princess, I was busy with my schoolwork and I'm so sorry you thought that, I would never leave you for someone else. You are my perfect little pretty princess who I love very much." Louis said. "Daddy, hawwy wuv daddy too." Harry exclaimed happily.

Harry was happy that he finally had his daddy back into his arms. The arms that made him feel safe, happy and felt like home.

⭐sorry for any typos, thanks for reading.⭐
Remember, you are loved.