♥chapter thirteen♥

Recap from last chapter:

"Are you a princess ?" Louis asks. He didn't know the answer would make him gulp when harry answered: " Ywes hawwy is daddy's pwincess!". Louis eyes went wide.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Harry didn't know that he just said it, he felt to little, he felt comfortable and safe with louis so it was normal for him.

Louis just went with it, we knew he had to talk to harry after this. Bit for now he would look after harry.

Harry slept for 2 hours then woke up and felt something warm around his legs. He didn't know what it was so he cried for his daddy. "Daddy!" Harry shouted while crying. Louis runned up the stairs when he heard harry shouting for him. He entered the room and saw harry laying stressed out in his bed. "Hey hey little one, don't cry. Can you tell me what's wrong?" Louis asked. "H-hawwy potty" Harry said while crying harder. Louis nodded. He knew how to do this. "Princess, do you wear diapers normally?" Louis asked. Harry nodded shyly. "Where are they love?" Louis asked. "Badwoom undew sink." Harry said. Louis nodded and said: " Do you want to take a bath love?". "Pwink pwease." Harry said. Louis nodded and prepared the bath. After a while he set harry in the bath. While harry was batting, louis went to clean the bed and made it again. He came back to the bathroom and saw his boyfriend playing with little dolls and ducks. He adored him, he was so cute.

"Princess, we're coming out of the bath and we're going to put on a nappy and some jammies ok?" Louis said to harry. Harry pouted and said: " But daddy, hawwy pway with dollies pwease.". Louis chuckled. "You can play after you put on your onesie and nappy." Louis said. Harry nodded. Louis laid harry on his bed and put on the diaper and then the onesie. Harry truly looked like the cutest thing ever. "Tank yu daddy, pway now?" Harry asked. "Ofcourse baby, you want to colour a bit while wathing disney?" Louis proposed. "Ywes colowing daddy!" Harry shouted. "Inside voice princess." Louis told him and went to grab the colors and the book and put disney on. He gave it to harry and said: " Harry you have to promise me that you tell me when you wet your nappy okay.". "Hawwy pwomise daddy." Harry replied while smiling around his pacy.

~time skip to dinner~

"Love, can you sit in your own shair or do you want to sit on my lap?" Louis asked. Harry just held his daddy tighter and rambeled about how he didn't want to sit alone. "Okay love, you can sit on my lap." Louis said. Harry clapped his hands excitedly. Louis made mac and cheese so harry could eat it too but when louis began eating harry waited. "Why are you waiting little one?" Louis asked. "Daddy no fweed hawwy?" Harry asked. Louis smiled and said: "ofcourse love I will.". Louis began to feed harry little by little.

After dinner harry had to go to bed. "Princess did you wet your nappy?" Louis asked. Harry nodded. "Then why didn't you tell me." Louis said. "Sowwy daddy, hawwy sowwy." Harry said and began crying. "There's no need for tears, I don't want you to get a rash so you have to tell me when you went potty okay love?" Louis said. "Ywes daddy." Harry replied.
After the nappy change louis put harry to bed and went to sleep with him because he could fall out.

Harry began crying. "What's wrong love?" Louis asked. "Hawwy scawed of dawk." He said between sobs. "Aww my baby, don't worry, I'm here to protect you okay, and tommorow we will have a big boys talk okay." Louis said. "Otay daddy, tank u." Harry answered.

They fell quickly into a deep sleep.

⭐sorry for any typos, hope you enjoyed⭐
Stay beautiful♥