Everything Amazing Always Has to End

I... Hate my life. I have hated it for as long as I can remember. But today, it really hit the turning point. 

On 4/20, I messaged my stepdad, a big pothead, saying happy 420. I was still in the vidcall with bfff, and started looking back through the messages. I had tried so hard to keep a relationship going with Robert, it was almost pathetic. I even predicted what was gonna happen, and told him.

I should've known better.

I was tearing up from the messages, and quickly wiped them away. Bfff got my attention, and asked what was wrong. So I told him.

What a big mistake.

He ended up messaging my stepfather relentlessly. Through messenger and apparently through fb comments as well. 

Which leads me to today. 4/22. I woke up to my mom, coming into my room, looking infuriated. " You and I need to have a talk" she says. " And I suggest you come to the couch when we do."

"What's this about?" I asked groggily. It was 8:22 am. On a Sunday. I should be sleeping in. 

" This is about bfff. I don't want you ever contacting him again."

I quickly sat up in my bed. Oh shit. Did she see my phone messages? Or my google hangouts roleplay with him? God, what if she finally got into my facebook account?!. That all continued to happen till I realized my phone was still sitting next to me. I sighed with relief, but once again questioned what else it could have been. I got up and got my jacket on, covering the cuts on my wrist from weeks ago, and headed downstairs. I sat on the couch, and waited for a moment.

" so, who do you think I got a text from this morning?" My mother asked. I sat there for a moment, pretending to think. " Bfff?" I responded. " Nope. Robert. Saying that Bfff has been messaging him and won't stop. I'm gonna be messaging his parents AND Bfff" 

I quickly shook my head " Mom, he's just overprotective!"

"Really? Like how he was trying to tell me how to parent you?"

" He was literally just agreeing with me."

My mom sighed. " Bfff has narcissistic traits. The fact your standing up for him worries me."

I sighed. " May I go upstairs. I just want to be alone for awhile" My mother nodded, and I quickly ran up the stairs, with my dog Tauren right on my heels.

What my mother doesn't know is Bfff's the one person keeping me sane right now. He's literally my only friend, since I pushed everyone else away... Guess it's time to see how i'll do without him. She said he's never allowed back at our house. I'm never allowed to talk to him again. 

All amazing things really do come to an end for me.