Chapter 3

5 Hours after the Koopa Armys attack.

Thunder and Lightning roared across the skies of New Donk City as rain poured hard with no signs of stopping. Various cars piled up in the now empty streets. Windows have been shattered, street poles have been tipped over. All of the minions that put the city under siege were now on patrol for any one clad in red and blue.

Inside one of the airships, all the Koopalings were in one of the ships looking over the loot they stole from the city.

Larry Koopa was smashing stolen parking meters with a hammer to get this kingdoms 'Coins'.

"Hah Hah! I'm Gonna be filthy Rich!" Nobody had the nerve to tell him the truth.

Morton Koopa Jr. stole a large amount of weights from a nearby gymnasium and had a look of dissapointment because they weren't as heavy as they look.

"200 IBS? Thats a downer!" He said while spinning the weight on one finger.

Wendy O. Koopa was looking at herself in the mirror wearing the various jewels and jewelry she stole from various Jewelry Stores.

"Now THIS is how a lady as high class as myself should look." She said

Iggy Koopa was just rolling around in all of the random junk he grabbed as he ran around the streets from a manhole to a whole park bench.

He didn't say anything. He just laughed like a maniac.

Roy Koopa stole a whole hot dog vendor cart and is currently gorging himself on a plethora of different combinations of meat and condiments.

"Oh! These are SO much better than the ones in Glitzville!"

Lemmy Koopa stole various sports equipment from the local sporting goods store and is launching various balls across the room with a hockey stick.

"FORE!" He yelled as he launched a hockey puck across the room and breaking a window.

"HEY! You coulda took my whole head off!" Roy Koopa yelled.

Ludwig Von Koopa wasn't even paying attention to all of the nonsense his siblings were doing. He was too invested in the majesty of the Renaissance masters. He wore stolen headphones with a 'Emm-Pee-Three' player attached to them.

Then a loud high pitch screech came from the P.A. system. Stopping all the activity in the room.

"Koopalings! Have you finished assembling the Mecha-Wiggler!?" Kamek said over the system.

"Calm down Kamek. These things take time." Wendy O. Koopa said as she continued striking poses in the mirror.

"Oh, Then How come I don't hear building noises in the room below!" He said in a angered tone.

"Uhhh....were all done?" Iggy Koopa said, failing to find a good excuse. All his siblings shot him a look of anger. They were only halfway done

"So if I go down there right now, I'll find the Mecha-Wiggler assembled and ready to roll?"

"YES!" They all said in unison.

As soon as Kamek hung up, all of the Koopalings scrambled to have the Mecha-Wiggler put together. They were afraid what sorcery Kamek will inflict if they didn't finish.

................................................

Pauline sat in the jail cell bouncing a ball against the wall of the cell. She only had three things on her mind. She had to find a way out of here and to the evacuation area just outside the city. She needed answers on why Mario was involved in all of this, and she wanted to beat her score of 35 bounces on the wall.