Chapter 6: Part 1

It was a clear starry night in the Mushroom Kingdom, just outside Toad Town. Lies a very large mansion with a green roof and white walls. Right above the front door of the Mansion was an emblem with the letter L on it.

Inside the Mansion was the owner, a somewhat tall man sporting a very big handlebar mustache, cyan blue eyes, and wearing a green smoking robe that sported the same 'L' Emblem. He was sitting on a fancy chair in his mansions library staring at a telephone near a fireplace.

'Come on-a Luigi! You can-a do this! Just-a dial her number and ask her out!' Luigi thought as his gloved hand reached for the telephone. As he inched closer he began to break out in a cold sweat, the only sound he could hear was the sound of his own heartbeat. But the second he touched his phone it immediately started ringing, making Luigi practically jump out of his skin.

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" He screamed as he rocketed out of his chair. Once he got his bearings he answered the phone.

"H-Hello?" He answererd.

"It's-a me, Mario!" Mario said over the line.

"Oh, Mario it's just-a you.You really scared-a the Spaghetti out of me." Luigi said as took a deep breath.

"Oh, I'm-a so sorry."

"No, It's-a my fault. I shouldn't-a be sitting so close to the phone."

".......You tried to call-a Daisy again didn't you?" Mario said with a deadpanned expression over the phone.

"Wha! No! I was just....listening for-a the phone lin-....." Luigi sighs and admits "Okay Mario. You got me, I-a choked up again." he said in a defeated tone, plopping back down on his chair.

Mario looked down on the Odyssey's carpeted floor and wondered. Luigi had done some amazing feats over the years. Mastering the thunder hand technique, sealing away King Boo, Defeating the all powerful Master of Dimensions, even winning the all of Mario's Party games by doing absolutely nothing! But he still cant work up the guts to ask Princess Daisy out on a date.

"You can't-a keep doing this Luigi. You gotta be-a Brave." Mario said trying to be inspirtional, that was never really his strong suit.

"I know....Wait why did-a you call?" Luigi asked

"Can-a you guess where I am Now? A place where we-a used to be real plumbers, constantly flushing out-a crabs and turtles, and where we first-a made our names known?"

"Your-a back in New Donk City!?" Luigi said getting up from his chair once again.

"That's-a right! I took-a job for a very good-a friend of ours. What do you say? Wanna do this one for old-a times sake?"

"Woah....I don't-a know Mario. I'm-a probably rusty, it's-a been years since I worked on a single pipe." He said in an unsure tone.

"It's-a not plumbing, It's-a electric work. I could-a really use your help with this one." Mario said.

Luigi thought about it. He lifted up his hand and sparks of electricity began to surge around it and smiled with determination. "I'll-a be there in a few hours!"

Mario smiled also and said "Good! Meet-a me in front of the Odyssey!"

They both hang up.
.......................................

Speeding down the highway on the outskirts of New Donk City was a lavender colored Cadillac Eldorado with a black mark in the shape of a 'W' across the hood. Through the car's stereo played Polka music at a very obnoxious volume.

At the drivers seat was a short and pudgy man that that was somehow absolutely ripped at the same time. His nose was bulbous and pink with a black zigzag mustache across his upper lip, his eyes had dark circles all around them, signifying that he has a severe lack of rest and symbolizing he was evil. He wore a short sleeve, mustard yellow shirt with dark purple overalls with a yellow cap with a big capital 'W' on the front. He was driving across the ongoing traffic while he yelled "GET OFF-A THE ROAD YA LUNATIC!!"