chapter 2

Chapter two

“Oh look they return” said rob sarcastically Toni laughed and nudged rob. As she stood up and went to back to her seat.

She would not look at Brad as she as she sat down.

Toni shut her mind from both Jim and Rob.

“Brad erm can we erm talk just us two in our heads please?”

Brad looked at Toni and nodded “sure Toni what?”

“Erm rob wants me to live with you three, but I would rather sell up than have my house connected I hope you can understand that”

“well Toni firstly I think it is a great idea as we can all keep you safe, as for your house that’s your choice not mine”

Toni sighed and kissed brad on his cheek

“Oh one more thing” she said

“Hmmm” was her reply

“I want to go back to work as i’m a MD at the firm UKBDS”

“wow that’s cool Toni now what the fuck does UKBDS mean i’m  a soldier Toni talk English please and how the fuck did you end up with Kelly?.”

Toni laughed Firstly UKBDS means United Kingdoms Business Development Services it where we sort business out before they go under and help to start new business up and i’m the manger director,

As for Kelly it was her husband and the BBC idea.

Brad nodded his head stunned “wow I would love to see your pay packet”; look when we land and get you settled we will discuss it ok?

Brad turned and saw Toni shake her head and sighed

“Toni are you ok?”

“no brad i’m not i’m fucking annoyed as I cant do what I want in life without a fucking group discussion the only reason I told you that i’m going back to work is because i’m mated to you body and mind”.

Brad watched Toni thought the outburst and watched her eyes grow red with spots of black and he knew instantly what was wrong with her. He grabbed Toni and sat him on her lap and whispered in her ear “feed now”

Toni looked shocked but her fangs were drawn and he turned his head so she could get access better she struck fast and hard and drank deeply for the first few mouth full’s then she slowed to a steady rhythm.

Brad pulled her closer to his body and he struck her chest he drank slow as he felt her body tense up under his touch. Toni placed her hand on his chest under his shirt and she saw him lie to her and betray her but she thought it was Marc not brad.

Toni stopped drinking and closed the wound she stayed still till brad had finished.

“Feel better now?”  he asked Toni nodded and went to move but Brad held her there “stay please” he mouthed Toni nodded and relaxed against him she placed her head in the crook of his neck and started to fall to sleep “ I meant what I said about going back to work and its not open for discussion”

Brad was about to say something but she was already asleep.

Brad shut Toni from his mind allowed the others back in tattoo face turned up even though he already knew.

Once brad had finished telling them what had happened Jim was beyond shocked “no way is she going back to work, she stays with us” he shouted in his head

“I agree with Jim” Rob snapped

“Tattoo face your vote now” asked Brad

“I say yes but she is not ready to deal with the public so I guess my answer is should be no, but don’t forget you are stronger than her so restrain her if need be”

“What did you see Tattoo face” snapped Brad

“She stubborn and has not found her strength yet so bewarned” with that tattoo face left and returned to the darkness.

“Look lets just get her back home and get her settled then we will break the news to her” said Jim

“Ok but she is going to be pissed” said brad, rob laughed

Toni started to wake up she dramatically stretched and rubbed her self against brad. He held her tighter when she went to get up. “So rob is that offer still available?

Rob nodded as Jim went to the polite after a quick word he came back he told the group they were landing soon and it was in a field near robs house as the sun was going to rise.

“I can’t wait to get home shower and sleep” said Toni

“Do you mean our home or your house Toni” asked rob.

“Your home rob unless you want me stay at mine” replied Toni

“Toni my home is your home as we are also mated and so is Jim remember”  “how can I forget” she said a little too sarcastically.

please comment and vote