chapter 10

Chapter ten

Toni saw her farther “dad where am I, how did I get here” she asked weakly.

“Firstly Toni you are in my office and secondly you pop out of thin air” he said smiling.

He handed his hand out for her so he could pull her up. She took it “look Toni I never meant to hurt you but you must know that the things i’m about to tell you are the real truth so please keep all questions till the end, now the sun is almost up come with me to somewhere safe ok? He looked at her and she nodded her head.

“Ok dad you have my attention, now lead the way” she gestured with her hands.

George held his hand out for Toni to take which she did without question. He heard her chuckle “what’s so funny Toni?” he asked looking a little nervous “I remember you always used to hold my hand when I was little but you stopped when Shane came to tell you he wanted me back”

“Yes I did, and I never ever gave you too him did I”

“No dad you didn’t but why when he was my farther?” “that’s easy you see Toni I am your biolical farther not him, you mother was married to him and we had an affair when she was pregnant we planned to runaway but he would always stop her, you see Toni your mother was a witch a powerful one at that but he scared her, but i’m also a wizard so that makes you a full witch and very powerful one at that when I die my power will come to you and only you”

Toni was so overwhelmed by her father’s confession that she hugged him and finally after all these years she broke down in front of him. “Dad I love you, and I never gave up on you, I know deep down you loved me”

“This is the room where the guys come too when the sun is up stay here and they will be here soon oh and I have a surprise for you too”.

Toni sat down and slept but she dreamt of her old friend Sam, she was now a vampire and was after Brad.

Toni woke with rage surging through her blood stream.

Brad, Jim, and Rob walked in the room and saw Toni sitting on the settee. They looked angry but relieved at the same time.

George walked in “oh Toni do you remember your old friend Sam?”

“Yes and I know she is a vampire” “how do you know that?” “Well dad I am a witch as well as a vampire” she said laughing her farther joined the laughter too.

The guys looked confused.

“Ok Sam you may enter now” said George. As soon as Sam walked in she saw the three soldiers standing there and she could not take her eyes off Brad Toni grew silently angry but did nothing to prove it.

Sam threw herself at Toni “tell me you know him” while she pointed to Brad Toni nodded her head” yeah I know them they are my mates ALL of them”

Sam looked shocked “we will see” she thought to herself. Toni shook her head she stood up and kissed her farther on the cheek. “I’m off I got work see when you all return” she could not look at any off them. She walks out the room.

And her thoughts got the better of her, “why do I bother, he doesn’t he even like me never mind love me, he can have her, I don’t care, i’m beyond that now”.

Before Toni knew what had happened brad caught her arm and pulled her against his body “you are mine never forget that I am mated to you body and mind, sure I may fuck other people or even love other people but you are mine so get over yourself ok?

Toni pushed him away and used her vampire speed to run away but where can she go she went back to Robs and was caught by a soldier he held her tight against him.

“Boss we got someone here” he called and tattoo face appeared “Aiden let her go that’s Toni” Aiden suddenly let her go “tattoo face can we talk please in private?”

“Sure Toni your room ok for ya” Toni nodded her head and followed tattoo face along the tunnels.

He waited till Toni opened the door and sat on the bed “Toni what is wrong?” he asked as he sat next to her on the bed.

“I love him, but he  don’t feel the same way, please release him from me give him Sam I know they like each other” she pleaded.

“look Toni i’m sorry I cant and as for you i’m sorry Toni but you are going to the darkness  for now your stressed and hurt, you wont feed or rest” before she could even argue tattoo face clicked his fingers and her body started to sag tattoo face caught her body and carried her back to the bar. Where Aiden and his twin Jaden was waiting for him.

“When do we wake her?” asked Aiden “you don’t no one will only me” tattoo face replied. “Wow she is cute, who is she” asked Jaden.

Tattoo face shook his head “her name is Toni and she heard what you said, I took her mind to the darkness so her body can recover and she is mated to the other three soldiers whom you will meet very soon”

“Is it just us five soldiers to protect Toni and wage war on the hunters”  “yes! Jaden i’m sure you all can cope” said tattoo face.

comment and vote