chapter 5

Chapter five

Toni walked out office and closed the door gently behind her. As she walk along the quiet tunnels she thought about how pissed they would be at her.

She walked along the tunnels to her room once she was inside she didn’t bother to get undressed she crawled into bed and put the covers of herself. She soon fell into a state off sleep.

Toni began to dream of Marc killing Rob and then dean before him attacking Brad. She runs to dean… When she gets to him she says “come back to the light not the dark but you will be forever be cursed no one will trust you or see you only your true love” with that dean takes a deep breath.

He watches her run to Rob she places her hands on this chest “you were once dark but i’m the light here is where you belong by my side” she sees a light flowing through her body and into Robs. His eyes  pop open and hers close she collapses onto the ground blood flowing from her mouth and nose.

Toni woke up shaking from that dream and noticed she was alone. She sensed that Jim and rob were both in there rooms and were fine just extremely annoyed at her. She decided to have a quick shower before she went to find Brad and explain where she went and why.

She walks to her closet and found some clothes she grabed her blue jeans and a white vest top.

She had a quick shower not bothering to dry her hair. She walks out the room and followed Brads sent to the gym. She stood at the gym door and watched him in his glory wearing only a pair of joggers and no top.

Brad is punching the hell out of a punch bag “hi” she called from the doorway.

Brad stopped punching the bag and turned to face her,  his eyes were red and black spots were evident “where the fuck were you?” he shouted at her.

“Look brad I went to work” she did not get a chance to finish what she was saying as brad growled and punched the bag so hard splitting  it halve. “You fucking what, we told you! You could not fucking go, what is the fucking point of protecting you?” he shouted at her as he stormed past her.

“Brad please listens! I had to go” “fuck you Toni why should I listen to anything that come from that mouth of yours, its not like you bother to listen to us, i’m going to bed don’t you dare bother following me”.

Toni watched as brad walk away. She shook her head and walked back towards her new office and started to unpack everything. “Guess who” “tattoo face get off me please”.

Tattoo face let her go “I have done all you asked of me, got you best connection and security also some new clothes which are in the corner over there”

“Thank you so much tattoo face for everything” she said smiling. Tattoo face just nodded at her and left.

Toni began to put the monitors and towers on the desk but soon gave up “fuck it i’m going for a drink” she thought to herself. She walks to the bar and pours herself a large whisky. She walks over to the large leather seats and sits down pulling her knees onto the chair she puts her head to the side.

She drinks her drink and starts to feel tired she closes her eyes and instantly falls asleep.

comment and vote