chapter 16

Chapter 16

While Toni slept brad gently got out from under her and got dressed quickly. He walked out the room closing the door gently after him.

He crossed the hall and knocked on Jims door “yeah” was his reply. Brad walked in and saw Jim sitting on his bed cleaning his rifle. “I want you and rob to be fully mated to toni as well as me” “you can’t be serious she will kill us and you, and plus you need to have sex to be fully mated” “look Jim toni will do what I tell her so don’t worry plus I think it would befit her and us” “I see your point brad but i’m not too happy but I will do it non the less oh and for the record I think you are a twat”.

Brad laughed “yeah I am” and he walked out the room. “Rob where you at” thought out brad “gym”.

Brad started to head towards the gym he walked past the bar and heard Aiden and Jaden both talking “Toni is powerful, but she needs to be careful she is riddled with grief, she could easily hit out and hurts us” “I agree Aiden but what can we do?” “If I have to I will restrain the bitch with force” Jaden nodded but said nothing more to his twin.

They saw brad walk past “how is toni” Aiden thought out to him “she is sleeping I just hope she remains that way for a while” brad thought back.

Brad walked past her office “hmm tomorrow I think she should return to work” he carried walking down the tunnel towards the gym where he saw rob punching and kicking the bags till they split open.

“Why you so fucking annoyed?” demanded brad.

Rob growled and before brad could react he was pinned to the far wall “you fucking know why you get toni body and mind and your fucking her sister, you don’t love her, you don’t even deserve to have her” shouted rob.

Brad looked at him hard and gently pushed rob back “fucking shut up and listen I want you and jim to be fully mated with her also, yes your right rob I don’t love her, never have I do however like her sister and yes i’m going to change her” he snapped back.

“Ok let me get this straight you want me and Jim to fuck Toni?”

Brad nodded his head and started to walk out the room. “Brad just to let you know I will do it but it’s for her sake not yours”.

Rob went towards the pool and dived in.

Brad walked back to the bar and started to drink whisky “it’s a good job rob bulk buys this shit” he said. The twins burst out laughing and nodded there heads. “you know what you two remind me off” “what brad” said Jaden “fucking nodding dogs” rob burst out laughing and started to drink with brad.

Rob placed his glass down and went to see Toni he quietly walked in and saw Jim sitting next her. Rob saw Jim instantly relax “sorry I thought you were brad” “sorry to disappoint but I really look like that prick”

Jim threw his hands up in surrender and watched as rob sat next her on the other side of the bed.

They saw her stir and the jump awake “you ok toni?”

“Tell me he hasn’t, tell me he has not told you both to fully claim me, is it true he fucks my sister and wants to claim her, if he does try to turn her she will die”

“Toni relax yes all that you said is true” replied rob.

Toni shook her head and demanded for them both to leave the room. Toni stood up and walked to brads I pod she turned it on and meatloaf’s midnight at the lost and found was playing. Toni smiled and turned the music as high as it went and walked in the bathroom she debated on having a shower or having a bath. The bath won and Toni used her mind to run the water while she stripped off her clothes. She got in the bath and when it was full she shut the taps off.

Toni listened to the music and started to sing along with it. The guys heard her sing and was very surprised that she could they stood in the hall listening.

Tattoo face was there “wow I didn’t know she could sing”

“Neither did we” said brad before he told them all to fuck off apart from Jim “you stay”

Brad walked in the room and shut the door. He walked in the bathroom and sat next to bath. Toni would not meet his gaze “look at me” when brad realised Toni would not look he placed his finger under her chin and pulled it up to meet his eyes.

Once Toni was looking at him brad looked deep within her “you will get out the bath lay on the bed and when Jim walks in he will tell you what to do, you will listen and do everything he tells you, do you understand me”

Brad watched as her eyes grew wide and she nodded her head. Brad walked out the bathroom and then out the bedroom “give her five minuets ok Jim”

Jim nodded his head.

comment and vote