chapter 13

Chapter 13

While Brad stood against the bar, he kept glancing at Toni and scrawling at her.

“Brad she won’t come back” said tattoo face from behind the bar. “That’s her choice and I don’t really care i’m going out to see Zoë”

Brad walked along the corridor and bumped into Jim and Rob, “i’m going out to see Zoë don’t disturb me unless absolutely needed” he commanded.

“you shagged Sam didn’t you” shouted Jim in outrage “you do know that she is mated to Aiden and Jaden and that they are here to help us to protect toni who should be your mate, but no your too fucked up to notice her” shouted Rob.

Brad lost his temper and punched both Jim and Rob then he disappeared into the night.

Brad got as for as the front gate before he was shot in the shoulder, he staggered back to the house feeling weak and dizzy “what is in that round” he thought to himself. “Zinc and silver” replied Sam “and now you know how we will kill you”

Brad staggered back down the tunnels towards the bar “hunters are on the grounds i’m hurt” he weakly thought out.

“Jim grab Toni and drag her back, Rob call her farther and bring me the other three there so we can formulate a plan ok Brad” shouted tattoo face.

Jim quickly laid down beside toni and pulled her to his body “now tattoo face” tattoo face clicked his finger and jim appeared in the darkness he saw toni and grabbed her from behind “now tattoo face” he shouted tattoo face clicked his fingers on both hands and they both reappeared.

Toni woke up and started struggling against Jim “let me go” she screamed brad heard her and stumbled towards her, he passed Aiden “bar now and get your brother and mate” he stuttered.

Bard dragged himself further and leaned against the door frame “you didn’t waste any time did you Toni” he stuttered.

Toni jumped away from Jim and rushed to Brad, she caught him just in time as he fell to the floor. Toni saw the blood flow from his shoulder and she went to pull the round out when Brad caught her wrist “don’t touch me” he pushed her away Toni looked stunned and hurt but she walked away anyway.

“Why was I brought back?” she demanded she looked at all in the room “hunters are on the grounds and they shot me but they want you I think sam is involved” thought brad.

“How did they get so close without our knowledge” thought Jim.

“Someone who is powerful must of cast a counter spell against us but who” thought Rob

Aiden and Jaden stood and glared at Toni “what you I did this I wasn’t even here remember” she shouted

Every head turn to sam and tattoo growled. Toni jumped and stood in front of her “what don’t I know” she shouted Jim told her everything Brad just thought.

“ok, ok I can sort this easily , hunters come, hunters go but who told them nobody knows, now let the real person who is blame drop to their knees in sever pain” toni chanted the words and sam dropped down to the floor crying with pain.

Before anyone could stop her Toni spun round and thrust her hand into Sam’s chest and tore her heart out, once her heart was out Toni drove her fangs into it and it exploded into a ball of light.

Toni handed Brad her wrist but he smacked her arm away “fine you are hurt but so am I take your pain and hold it with mine may you be healed” toni chanted this spell in her head while she walked away from them all.

Toni walked along the tunnels toward her room as she got halfway down the hall a pain ripped through her shoulder. Once she reached her room she opened her door and walked in she went to close it but Aiden caught it and grabbed Toni.

“You killed our mate so i’m taking you” he growled he bit in her neck and drank greedily he was trying to get into her mind but she was shutting down.

“Aiden stop she is weak and falling unconscious” said Jaden. Aiden stopped and closed the wound in her neck he walked out the room and Jaden followed after him.

They quickly went into there rooms.

“Toni why the fuck did you heal me” shouted Brad as he stomped towards there room.

He stormed in and saw her on the floor not moving and looking deathly pale he shook her hard and did not get a response Brad caught a male scent around toni he shut his mind from Aiden and Jaden “guys get to my room and bring George something is wrong with toni” he thought out.

“Rob quickly dialled George’s private number he quickly informed George of what had happened the line went dead and George appeared in front of Rob.

“Take me to her now soldier” he ordered “yes sir follow me “rob use your vamp speed I will keep up” “yes sir” Rob took off at a very fast pace he shot through the door and George was there a second later.

George closed the door and crouched down beside Toni “show me my daughter 30 mins prior to Brad’s arrival.

A bright light formed around Toni and her farther.

“she healed you she is slowly being poisoned as the round is now in her and Aiden also drank and tried to mate with her as he is pissed she killed his mate”.

“She needs blood and it can’t be his” said George pointing to tattoo face.

“Jim and Rob i’m sorry your blood is not strong enough so I guess that leaves Brad” said George.

Brad picked Toni up and placed her on the bed he sat behind her taking her weight and then he bit into his wrist and placed his wrist to her mouth.

Toni would not drink so Brad dropped his head towards her neck and bit into it trying to encourage her to drink. He felt a little movement of her jaw so he bit harder.

Toni slowly allowed the blood to run down her throat she started to recognise the taste and she drank more greedily. “Make him stop please” she desperately thought out “no you need it and so does Brad” thought Jim.

“What does she want Jim?” thought Brad “she wants you stop” Brad gripped Toni harder and started to drink from her. He entered her mind and saw her hugging her knees and rocking back and forth. He saw an image of himself in just a towel dripping with water.

Brad sat behind Toni and caught her in his arms. Toni jumped away from him “I have fed now please leave me alone” “no I wont leave you, why did you heal me?”

“I healed you because I need you to survive you all would not be in this mess if it wasn’t for me, I have suffered some of the worst pain imaginable and then some but i’m afraid i’m at reaching point i’m a lost cause so that’s why I saved you, now please leave”

“Toni follow me please” he asked she watched him walk away and she sat back down and started to rock back and forth. Brad returned to see a very broken Toni and he placed his hand over her mouth you are mine and you will be connected to me again willingly or by force take you pick”

Toni pushed him away, but he caught her and held her tight “by force it is” brad struck her neck and heard her shouting for him to stop.

When he let her go. Toni slapped him and run off.

Tonis eyes fluttered open she looked at brad and smiled weakly he kissed her head and moved away he grabbed Aiden by the throat “as you can see she belongs to me not you or your brother, if you ever touch my mate” “Brad enough please let him go i’m too weak to heal him” said toni.

comment and vote