chapter 17

Chapter 17

After five minuets Jim walked in and noticed Toni was till in the bathroom.

“Brad she is still in the bathroom what do you want me to do?” Brad used his speed and flew into the bathroom he shut Jim out his mind so only Toni could hear “you will walk out there without any clothes and lay on the bed do as he tells you or I will not be happy and I will hurt you”

Toni nodded her head “why you doing this to me brad?” “Simple I don’t fucking like you, you are a toy” “brad you seem like a different man, what’s wrong”.

“You really want to know, ok I will tell you I want your sister not you”

Brad walked away and left the room.

Toni walked out the bathroom naked and went to the bed but Jim caught her around the waist and started to kiss her neck and shoulder “kiss me please” Toni turned round in his arms and started to kiss him back, she wrapped her hands around his neck and jim picked her up he walked to the bed where he placed her down gently. Within seconds he was also naked and ready to take his claim on Toni.

He placed her right leg over his waist and gently started to enter her.

Toni cried out and Jim struck her neck. He fed from her till he had her mind. He could see she mentally trying to fight him, he grabbed her and pinned her under him he thrust into hard “your mine now” he whispered Toni nodded her head weakly “why is he doing this Jim?”

“I don’t know but i’m sorry I wanted you but not like this”

Jim left her mind and finished fucking her. Once he was done he gave her his wrist but she refused it “leave me alone please jim”

Jim nodded his head and quickly got ready. He walked out “sleep Toni”.

Toni fell into the darkness “tattoo face, please I need you” tattoo face watch as Toni fell to floor completely naked and crying. Before she could blink she was dressed and was on a beach. She saw tattoo face and she jumped on him burring her head in his chest. “Why” was all she said?

“I don’t know toni”

comment and vote