Chapter Four

Tears fell from my eyes as he said that....what was he talking about. Who left him?

"What....What do you mean" I asked pulling him to sit down on the bed with me. i heard him sigh and I felt him shiver a bit.

"I'm 22 right now. When I was 18 I was ready to take over the pack and so I did. We were having the ceremony when it happened. Rogues attacked but they were different. They um...they were so strong and I didn't understand how at the time...they wiped a lot of us out and killed my parents and my sister. they all died because of me. I was too focused on my stupid ceremony I didn't notice the group of rogues closing in on us...and they died. Ever since then I made sure our pack was feared. I made sure people knew they couldn't mess with us...Until you showed up. You turned my world upside down Charity. I wanted to smile again, to love and be happy again....but what if you get taken away too. You're a person I can not lose no matter what...I'm sorry for being so rude and mean to you but it's true....I can not lose you at all. " he said. By the time he was finished both of us were in tears holding onto each other.

"It's a big risk to take but I'm willing to take that risk. We can be here for each other. We can fight for each other. We'll get stronger and as long as we have each other...we'll be okay Achak. We'll survive together baby...." I said trying to sound strong. But I believed every single word I told him. I was already falling for him and I wanted to be with him.

"Promise me...promise me that we'll keep fighting for each other and we'll survive for each other..please" he said. My heart hurt to hear his voice sound so broken. 

"I promise baby" I told him. With that he held onto me and we laid down together. I don't know how long we laid down, but I knew that  as we kept touching each other the more heated it got. I let him touch my and so did he. I caught him pausing at my lips a couple time.

"Please" he asked so softly. I nodded slowly as he leaned forward and held onto my chin. I closed my eyes and we both let out a soft moan as our lips finally touched each other, I kissed him soft but it soon turned into a harsh kiss as he pulled me on top of him. I let out a moan as his hands trailed up under my shirt and massage my breast. His other hand gripped my waist and I let out a loud moan as he kissed a part of my neck where his mark would be. 

"Please let me mark you" he said in a deep voice. I made a small nod and moved my hair carefully to the side. It was only my second day here, but it felt like we had been waiting years for this moment. I needed him and he needed me. We were made for each other.

With one last lick, I felt his teeth sink into my neck. We both let out a loud moan that seemed to heat us both up. Moaning a bit he licked the small blood away and rolled me over so I was laying in his arms. 

"Rest up baby, getting the mark weakens your body for a few hours. It weakens my body too." he said kissing my forehead and cuddling closer. I closed my eyes and smiled. it was good and we were good. 

I dozed off and didn't feel him pull the blankets on us. i fell asleep to the soft hum of his heartbeat.

A few hours had passed but when I woke up, Achak was still sleeping. he snore softly and I couldn't help but giggle softly at how cute he looked. I untangled my body from him and quickly ran to the bathroom. I had to pee and I was up earlier but I went back to sleep because I couldn't get untangled from Achak. I brushed my teeth and fixed my hair a bit. I always brushed my teeth after I slept. Even if it was just a little nap. I moved my hair to the side and looked at the mark. It was a jet black wolf and a gray wolf next to each other with a moon above them. The black wolf had a moon carved into the body the same shape as my gold necklace. I touched it and rubbed it. I wonder what color my wolf is. I can't remember.

I smiled as Achak came behind me and wrapped his arms around me.

"Babe" I said softly. He looked up from sniffing my hair.

"What color is your wolf?" I asked softly. 

"It's a gray type of color" he said going back to sniffing my hair and stuffing his face in it.

"then i must be the black wolf on our mark" I mumbled.

"You need to shift. We have a room downstairs. It'll help" he said . I only nodded and followed him. Most people were sleeping but I really wanted to know what I looked like.

"Okay come on" he said. The room was filled with training equipment and weapons of different kinds.

"Woahhhh talk about big time warriors" I said. that earn me a head shake and a chuckle from Achak. 

"Go ahead I'm right here." Achak said. I took a deep breath in and stepped in the middle of a mat. i sighed a bit and shook my hands. i could do this...hell yeah I could do this..hell no...I forgot how.

Just focus, focus on me and the wolf form. We can do it   Layla said trying to cheer me up. 

I shook my head and closed my eye. Wolf form...come on. I breathed in and felt it...my bones cracking, first my arm then my leg. I opened my eyes to see my necklace beginning to glow slowly. What the hell is going on. I groaned and stopped looking at my necklace as my spine broke and black fur begin to appear from my arms and legs. I screamed as my back arched and I fully shifted. 

I trotted around in wolf form as Achak brought a big mirror for me to look at myself.

"Here baby...you're so beautiful" he said in absolute awe. i gasped as I saw myself in the mirror. i was the exact same wolf that was in our mark.

This is amazing....