Chapter Ten

We all sat at a long table in the dining room. We were eating breakfast after the ceremony. I was still kind of shocked about everything that happened during the ceremony. I stayed quiet and cut the waffle in pieces. 

"Don't stress it charity, it makes you special....very special" one of the council members said.

"But why? Why now? Bastet has never had a descendant...don't you think there's a reason I'm here now..."I said kind of confused.

"It means there's trouble coming"Ms Jasmine said butting in.

We all stayed silent when she said that. We were all in our thoughts.

"We have to join the packs" Achak said. I only nodded.

"We'll leave today. The entire Shadow Pack and Moon Valley Pack will be joined." He continued. I held onto his hand.

"Let Vee and Simon know, so they could start construction and everything" I said.

"Are you guys ready to leave?"I said asking my brothers.

"Yeah we're ready. I let them know yesterday" Cole said.

After breakfast we started to head upstairs to get ready to leave. I stopped as Ms. Jasmine called my name.

"Charity, come here for a minute" she said walking to another room. I looked up at Achak and let go of his hand. He smiled and headed upstairs.

"Yes?" I asked quietly walking into the room. I stood there as she got up and closed the door behind us.

"Charity, I know the powers your brothers will have, I don't know what you will have....I need you to be careful, especially on the full moon. That is where you are your strongest." She said.

"I will, thank you for everything" I said giving her a hug. Now I was even more curious. I wonder what my powers will be. 

Sighing I headed back upstairs and started to pack. I was a bit excited, I kinda missed my pack already. 

"I already packed your stuff hun." Achak said as soon as I walked into the room.

"Thank you" I said smiling.

"You excited to go back home?" He asked softly.

"Yeah, I miss them. Are you?" I asked.

 "Yeah. I miss those losers. I've never been a way for more than a day" he said picking up the bags. I walked next to him as we walked downstairs and to the cars. 

"Awwwww that's sweet" I said. I only heard him chuckle at my response. 

I gasped at the line of cars and school buses. Was the Shadow Pack so big?

I turned to see people coming out the house behind Carlisle, Cole and Charlie.

"Shadow Pack. This is our sister, Charity. " Cole said. The big crowd of people started to scream and clap. I blushed and stood a little behind Achak. 

"We'll be moving to the Moon Valley Pack and become the Shadow Valley Pack" Carlisle said.

The crowd listened as he called out the names of who was going with who on the cars and buses.

"You guys drive in front and we'll follow. Use the side road, not the main road. N one needs to know there is or was a pack here" Carlisle said. Achak nodded and grabbed onto my hand.

"You ready?" he asked.

"Yeah, let's go home" I said. He walked us to the car and held my door open for me and then ran to the drivers seat.

I stared out the window as The Shadow Pack got onto their vehicles and waited. They were almost all on.

I looked at the huge building and waved as Ms Jasmine and some council members stood there and waved at us. I smiled and nodded at Ms. Jasmine as she gave me a look. I rested my head back in the chair as we pulled off down the dirt road. 

"Wake me up when we're like 5 minutes away" I said sitting back in my chair. I was sleepy for some reason, Really sleepy.

"Sure baby. Rest up" He said rubbing my tummy. I closed my eyes and relaxed. I needed a bit of rest.

We were on a field with white flowers that filled the entire field. Mom was there...she played with Cole, tickling him as I was in somebodies arms. My eyes turned as I looked at the stubbed cheek of a middle aged man.

"Dad" I whispered softly. 

"Hey honey, let's go join mommy and your brothers" he said.

I saw my little finger point forward to my mom. 

"Honey, come here" I heard my mother say giggling.  Her laugh was so pure...

Baby...

"Baby"

"Baby, wake up..."

I jumped awake as Achak shook my shoulder.

"Sorry, we're here baby" he said looking at me a bit worried. He looked back at the road then back at me for a minute. I sighed and rubbed my eyes. That was a good ass nap.

I looked around to see the familiar woods. It was beautiful. We'll soon be in the Valley. Where no one goes.

"They're all behind us?"I asked.

"Yeah we're good." he said. I rolled down my window and stuck my head out to look at the cars behind us. I waved and smiled to Cole and his mate who were in a black truck right behind us. I pointed to the woods to let them know that's where we were going. There was no path but Achak knew where he was going.

I sat back down and looked forward.

"You okay" he asked sounding a bit worried.

"Yeah, I was just tired baby" I said. He smiled and grabbed my hand to kiss it. A small smile crept on my face as he kissed my hands. 

"Home" I said as the house came in to view. 

"Welcome home baby" he said cheesy.

I rolled my eyes and smiled as we pulled up. The whole pack was waiting for us, I smiled as I saw Vee and Simon standing in in front holding Welcome home signs.

I heard Achak chuckle for a minute.

"They're so corny"  he said chuckling. I laughed with him and practically ripped open the door as we parked.

"Charrrrr" Vee said screaming and running to me. I screamed as she tackled me and we both fell to the ground.

"Vee, I missed you too but why are you crying"  I said still on the grass.

"I don't know" she said bursting into tears again. This girl has become one of my closest friends and only friends in a matter of a week. 

"alright get off my girl" Achak said. picking Vee up and handing her to Simon who had his hands open for her. I laughed as Achak picked me up and held me in his arms.

"We'll have the ceremony tomorrow but for now get settled in the spare rooms until the construction is finished and Welcome to the Moon Valley Pack" Achak said to the people getting out the cars.