Chapter Nine

I felt Achak's arms wrapped around my waist. I love how he made me feel and I love him. I shifted in his arms so I was facing him. I smiled as he fixed his arms around me as I turned.

Opening my eyes I looked at him for a minute. He was so beautiful. I looked down to see him shirtless and only in his boxers. I was in his t-shirt which as usual, was too big for me. 

"Baby, It's really creepy to wake up and see a pair of gorgeous eyes staring back at you" I heard Achak say. I must've zoned out but I was still staring at him. I giggled and hit his chest.

"Ohh hush" I said laughing.

"How'd you sleep my love" he said grabbing me and pulling me on top of him. I straddled him and sighed.

"Good as always, as long as I'm in your arms" I said.

"You look so yummy on top of me." he said grinning. I smirked and bent down to kiss his neck. I heard the soft breath he let go as my lips touched his neck. I sucked on his neck slowly and nibbled on our mark softly.

I continued as I heard his wolf slowly growl in pleasure. I knew I left a hickey but I didn't care. It wasn't the first time. 

I giggled as he flipped us over so I was on the bottom and he was on top, between my legs.

"Baby, we should go, remember the ceremony" I said laughing.

"You should've remembered that before you started teasing me" he said lifting the shirt slowly. I let out a soft moan as he held one of my breasts in his mouth  and the other hand played with my private part.

"Achak.." I moaned softly.

"mmm" he moaned spreading my legs and putting his face in between. I moaned and arched my back as he continued.

I jumped as someone knocked on the door. Achak immediately stopped and looked at the door. We locked it last night so no one would barge in.

"fuck" he muttered softly.

"Who is it?" he asked getting up.

"Ms. Jasmine says the ceremony will take place in an hour, please be in the backyard at that time" the person said. I heard them leaving. I sighed and laid back on the bed.

"Lets go shower." I said getting up.

"I wasn't done with you yet" he said picking me up and rushing us in the bathroom. I only laughed as he shut the door behind us and ripped off my clothes. 

About 30 minutes we were out the shower and most of my chest was inner thighs was covered with hickeys. 

"It better not show with my dress on" I said walking out the bathroom.

"You know if you tease me you have to pay" he said kissing me on my lips softly. 

"Loser" I said walking out the bathroom.

"But you love this loser" he said winking. I rolled my eyes and walked to the bed. They had given us clothes to wear for the special ceremony. I gasped, it was so beautiful.

It was a long white and gold dress that seemed simple but it was so beautiful. Achak had white pants and a white button down shirt but the shirt was designed with gold lining, buttons and lace at the top. 

"I'm here for you babe. Remember that" he said kissing my hand as we finished getting dressed. I smiled and went on my toes to reach his lips and placed a soft kiss on it.

"I know baby. I'm here for you too" I said. I smiled to myself. Its only been a few days but I feel stronger and better than I ever have. I feel like I belong here. And it's because of him. He's made me stronger.

I stepped in front of the mirror and pulled my hair up into a messy bun. I looked decent.

"Ready beautiful?" he asked. I nodded and held onto his hand as we walked out the room. The huge castle was beautiful but it looked like it was easy to get lost. I watched as a lady came and pointed us to the backyard.

"Thank you" i said softly and she just bowed. Why is she bowing?

I kept walking. As soon as you stepped into the backyard, you could smell lavender. My brothers were all there and they all wore the same outfits as Achak. My brothers mate also wore the same dress as mine. Except theirs did not have as much Gold. Why did mine look so different.

"Are we ready to begin" Ms Jasmine asked standing by a huge tree. I looked up at the tree. It looked as If it was touching the sky. Beautiful...

"Will the mates please have a seat." Ms Jasmine said. She had a few chairs a few feet away and I watched as Achak kissed my forehead and then walked over to the chairs. 

We stood in order. Carlisle, Cole, Charlie and then me...the little sister. A few council member came and stood behind Ms. Jasmine. I watched as they bowed to all of us.

"Okay...as I call your names please step forward to receive the mark." she said holding out a gold pendant in the shape of 4 crescent moons in a circle. It was breathtaking. 

"Carlisle Alley" she said. i watched as he slowly made his way toward the stage. One of the council members held his right forearm forward. I watched as she placed the pendant on his arm and her eyes turned a grayish whit color. I gasped a bit. I hope she wasn't in pain.

"Carlisle Alley, Descendant of Amon, God of Air" Ms Jasmine said as her eyes turned back normal. That was so cool....

I watched as she took the pendant off his arm and a tattoo of the same shape was on his arm. Were we all getting that? None of us talked. It was pure quiet and bliss.

"Cole Alley" she said next. I watched her place the pendant and once again her eyes turned white.

"Cole Alley , Descendant of Khepri, God of Sun and Creation" she said removing the pendant. he bowed and stood back in line with us. 

"Charlie Alley" she said as he walked up the stage and did the same thing. My heart raced as I knew I was next. Was it even going to work for me?

"Charlie Alley, Descendant of Geb, God of Earth" she said removing it. I watched him bow and take his place back in line with us.

Air, Sun and earth....what was I going to get.

"Charity Alley" she said. I took a deep breath in and looked at my brothers. They all smiled with me and I watched as Carlisle motioned for me to move and I sighed. I walked up the stairs slowly and stood in front of Ms. Jasmine. 

I held my hand forward and felt the cold pendant on my hand. My heart beat fast as I felt it. I slowly watched her eyes turn white. Not gray like my brothers but pure white. What was going on?

My eyes shut and my head went backwards and looked up at the sky. What was happening....this didnt happen with my brothers.

I gasped as a vision appeared. It was men and women...they wore all gold. I watched as one put her hand in the ground and flowers grew. I watched one create a huge ball of light and throw it into the sky.....I watched as the night fell and a women walked out. She cried in loneliness and touched one of the people wearing all gold. As she laid her finger on him I saw him...his bones shifted and broke in to a werewolf 

I watched it....all of it..I saw it....

The beginning....of us..the very first werewolf.

"Jasmine!" I heard a council member say. But she didn't budge. A new voice took over hers.

"Charity Alley. Descendant of Bastet, Goddess of the Moon and Hunt" I heard the voice say. My head went back down as the pendant was taken off my forearm . I opened my eyes to see Jasmine staring back at me. Her eyes were normal but it was wide eyed...staring at me.

"What..." I mumble softly. Slightly scared. My brothers were still in line but they looked worried. Our mates and Achak were standing out of their chairs but they could not come over here.

"There hasn't been a Descendant of Bastet ever....Only the original...you are the very first" she said still a bit shocked.

What does that even mean?

And why me?