Chapter Twenty Six

"You fucking traitors" I yelled. I watched as Alpha Darren kick Achak in the stomach.

"Ughh you disgrace !!!" I said. I felt my eyes glow and my runes appear. I froze Mabel in water and grabbed alpha Darren and threw him against the wall. I focused and made Frozen arrows and shot them at the glass door. I ran in as soon as it broke up.

Looking up I saw Mabel drowning in the water and I rolled my eyes and looked away. She deserved it. My pack ran in with me and I stopped as Achak stood up and his eyes were jet black.

"Achak...." I mumbled. I ran over to him and quickly touched his forehead. I saw him growl and quickly snap his head. I jumped back and stood in a fighting position. They sprayed him with so much. I  growled and launched myself at him. he struggle in my grip as I sat ontop of hima dn touched his forehead again.

"Purify" I said holding his jaws closed. I watched as he shifted and he was back to his human form. 

"Charity.."he mumbled softly. I let the tears fall and held onto him close. I had relaxed. My runes had settled down and my eyes went back to their regular color.

"You scared me" I mumbled softly rubbing his cheek.

"Did I hurt you" he asked. I shook my head no and he smiled softly. I gasped as few doctors ran into the room from a locked door, the picked Alpha Darren up and gave him a gun. The world seemed to move in slow motion as they shot wolfs bane bullets at Achak and me. I watched as a body flew in front of Achak and me shielding the bullets from hitting us.

"Carlisle!!" I screamed. He was trying to block us from getting hit. I thought I took out all the doctors in here. I froze wide eyed as my brothers body laid on the floor motionless. Rushing over to him I shook his head to the side trying to feel for a pulse. 

"Carlisle...wake up please......it's bumble be....." I mumbled.

"Wake up Carlisle" I screamed. 

My head shot to Alpha Darren and the doctors as my eyes glowed  and my runes shined so bright. I had never seen them shine so bright.

I floated in the air as I lifted my hands and the building slowly began to shake from the bottom. I focused on the light from the moon shining in on the lab.

"YOU HAVE UPSET THE NATURAL BALANCE BETWEEN MAN AND SUPERNATURAL. YOU ARE BANISHED TO ROAM PURGATORY FOR THE REST OF TIME" I yelled using Bastet's voice. In a blink of an eye Alpha Darren choked slowly to death and fell to the ground. I should have tortured him. I should have made him suffer!

I watched as the doctors tried to run away. 

i felt my nose start to bleed as I engulfed the building in water from the bottom up. I screamed as I made sure every single doctor had died in the wave of water. I cried as I hovered outside the building and crushed it into pieces. No one deserves to live.

I felt my hair and runes relax as the water died down. A wave of dizziness hit me as I felt myself slowly fall to the ground. I felt a water tentacle catch me and lay my body on the ground.

"Charity!!!" I heard Achak's voice say. Opening my eyes, I coughed a bit as the night sky stared down at me. I sat up in time to notice him come over to pick me up.

"Did everyone get out" I asked worried. I wasn't paying attention to everyone else. i was just so angry about what happened.

"Yes honey...there was a small wave that carried us all out safely." he said holding my cheek. I gave him a sad smile as I notice my other brothers around Carlisle's body. I dropped out of his old and walked over to them...

I slowly walked up to his body and knelt down to him.

"Purify him" Bastet said softly..

I blinked the tears away for a minute and put both my hands on his body...I tried to focus as I was hoping it would work. I felt a hand on my shoulder, looking up I saw Achak as he tried to give me reassurance. I smiled as everyone held on to each others shoulders that eventually touched mine.

"Purify" we all mumbled at once. I felt a small sting of heat touch my hands. I felt it working. I felt the heat and warmth from all of us go to my finger tips and somehow into Carlisle's body.

"Yooo what happened" I heard his voice say. I opened my eyes and hugged him immediately.

"Carlisle!"  I said holding onto him tight.

"Why would you jump in front of us!" I yelled hitting him.

I watched as he groaned and rolled his eyes.

"Losing me wouldn't affect our pack as much as losing one of you, its for the future remember" he said smiling. I hugged him and rolled my eyes.

"You're such an idiot sometimes...I wouldn't be the same without you" I said. He hugged me back chuckling and smiling. 

"Can we just go home now" he mumbled. I nodded and smiled.

"Lets go home"