Chapter Seven

The two days passed by fast. I was quiet but I tried eating and talking to Achak. I was scared that my brothers would be dead too...What if I was the last one...and what happened 18 years ago?

Cole, Carlisle and Charlie...I have to find you.

"Come on baby, lets shower" Achak said rolling off the bed. He tried to make me fell better but he really understood what was going on. He had lost his family too but he protected his new one. I'm going to really protect my family too....this one and my brothers..

"Good morning" I said getting up and stretching. We were leaving later on today for Bridgeport.

I hopped in the shower and relaxed as Achak stood behind me in his naked glory.

"I um....I haven't gone out really, off the pack territory in a while. Just. Stay close to me please. I'm not losing you baby"  he said stuttering a bit. Other packs or rogues sometimes took advantages of Luna's and hurt them in order to get to the Alpha. 

"It's okay baby. I don't like leaving your side either way" I said smiling a bit.

"We'll find them. Don't worry" he said kissing our mark.

"I hope we find them alive" I mumbled.

"Turn let me wash your hair" he said turning me so I was facing him. I relaxed a bit as he washed it starting with my hairline and going back.

"I love you" I said opening my eyes. I saw him smile and  look down at me.

"I love you too princess" he said. 

Hours passed and we finished packing and getting dressed. We wouldn't be coming back here until we find out about my brothers. Simon and Vee wanted to come but we needed them to stay here to look over the pack. We were just going to go alone but we needed to lay low and travel with as little people as possible.

"ready?" he asked picking up his suitcase. I nodded and smiled as he grabbed my suitcase too and lifted it as if it was nothing. 

I walked out of our room and noticed most of the house was empty. Most people knew about me and my position as the Luna but we didn't have the ceremony. I decided to wait in case we did find my brothers. They could be at the ceremony. I walked outside and saw everyone standing on the lawn. Some bowed there heads as I passed while others smiled at me and waved.  A black SUV stood at the driveway as Achak packed our bags into it. 

"They're all staring" I said walking over to him.

"They just here to wish us luck and say goodbye. We don't know when we're coming back." he said closing the trunk.

"Ohhh...that's really sweet" I said looking around.

"Come on baby" he said opening the door for me. 

"WAIT" I heard behind me. I turned around to see Vee running towards me. I smiled and hugged her.

"Be careful, I'll miss you and I promise we won't burn down the house" she said grinning. I only rolled my eyes and hugged her one more time.

"We'll be back soon" I said. I looked around at my future pack...maybe I could do this Luna thing.  They all smiled at me and I waved as I got in the front seat. Achak closed my door then ran back into the drivers seat while also waving to our pack. I smiled as they waved back and we pulled off from the driveway.

A howl rang through the air as Simon and Vee howled as we left. It was a signal...a good luck charm kind of.

Achak held my hand and held onto the steering wheel with the other hand.

"How far is the drive?" I asked looking out the window.

"Not that far. We have to go through two towns and then we're at Bridgeport so maybe 2 hours tops. " he said. 

I nodded and relaxed back a bit.

"Have you been to the council before" I asked him.

He paused for a minute and sighed.

"Yeah...I went to find out information about the people who killed my family. The rogues..."he trailed off. I leaned down and kissed his hand which seemed to be very tense. I smiled a bit as eh relaxed quickly.

"I found out the rogues...there were these group of humans who knew about us. About werewolves and the supernatural and they experimented on rogues they found in the woods. They enhanced them and somehow made them go wild. And they unleashed them on my pack. I found them and killed them though. 2 years ago" he said grinning at the last part.

"Hmm...wow" I said looking outside. He got his revenge. I need mine.

I watched as the moon came up. I closed my eyes as I felt that it glowed on me. i always loved moons but I guess that's a werewolf thing. We were all connected to it. 

I awoke to Achak shaking me. It was the middle of the night and we were parked in the middle of the woods on a dirt road.

"Babe we're here. We have to walk the rest of the way" he said leaving our bags in the car but walking to my side and opening the door.

"thank you" I said softly. 

The jolts of electricity was comforting as we held hands walking down the road. I could tell there were werewolves behind me. They had the symbol of the council on their uniforms. They were just guards. 

"Calm down, I'm here for you" he said kissing my hand. I smiled and nodded. 

"Welcome, the council is waiting for you" a figure said walking down the stairs. The lights turned on and we saw a middle aged man in a suit walking. 

We walked up the chestnut brown stairs that was there as soon as we entered. It looked like a castle inside.

We walked into a long room that had a table in the back. About 30 people sat at the long table facing us. This was probably the room that everyone had to come to. To be before the council.

"Alpha Achak, good to see you again" a blonde lady said in a all white suit. They all wore white. Every single council member. 

"You too Ms. Chambers." he said bowing a bit.

"And who is this. Please state your name,age and parents" she said.

With my confidence and finally knowing who my parents are I looked up at them.

"I'm Charity Alley. 19 years old. Daughter of Isaiah and Isabelle Alley" I said. I watched as the whole council gasped and some stood up to look at me.

"She's alive...."