(Sylys)

it's been 18 years now since Zephyr and I were united. We've been in hiding for most of that time. Even though we trying to keep Syn secret as much as possible, and Marah was killed that day Zephyr's father saved Niko she managed to start a war, but it wasn't only between celestials and Demons. It was world war every creature.

(Decided to change this story I have an idea for our handsome demon/angel)

Synclair grew up a happy child never really wanting for nothing both my parents and Zed made sure he got everything he ever wanted. We didn't like the idea of he learning to fight when he turned 16, but he insisted so Zephyr Uncle Niko was more then happy to train him. Me and Auntie Sage taught him magic. When he turned 18 started asking to go out of our little protected grove and see the rest of the world. He was very aware of the war and that he would be a target. But one of the spells he learned was to change his eye color and make his wings disappear so he would look like any other demon. So as a family we all went. Of course I made myself look like any other elven man.

We had went to a near by town. Syn wanted to explore the local market on his own. That's when he meet Crizman a light demon who had been fighting in the war for as long as he could remember. Poor kid was covered in scars. Guess Crizman had protected Syn when he wasn't paying attention to his surroundings and was attacked by another demon. Apparently Syn smells like a celestial which we didn't even think about. Anyways this other demon attacked Syn. Crizman happened to be near by got involved well they both got injured in the fight. The other demon was killed. Syn's healing magic is so good that he was able to heal them both without any lasting scars, and the two have been inseparable ever since. Dad wasn't happy about the fact we allowed this demon we knew nothing about into the Grove. Even Zed had his reservations about him. Zephyr and I weren't overly happy about it either but knew what it was like to be separated from your soul mate, but that didn't mean we wouldn't keep our eye on him.