5//PARTY

Lizas POV

Last night was fun, but today is gonna be even more fun. We are having a party to celebrate our new house. I go to the store with Alex and we get some decorations for the living room and games room and we also buy some, and by some I mean ALOT, of alcohol. We go back home and set up everything then we send messages to all our friends about the party. Only 1 of them couldn't come so that meant about 50-60 people might turn up! Good thing we have a big house now.
*later on*
Everything is set up and some people are already turning up.

David's POV

I go to answer the door a couple times and greet the person who comes in, then I go to find Liza because I haven't even got a chance to talk yet. I see her in the kitchen with a red cup in her hand and talking to Josh.
J. Hey David
Liza turns round looking alarmed.
D. Hey Josh
L. Hey babe
D. Hey baby.
L. Are you mad at me still
D. No of course not. I was never mad babe. It was your choice.
L. But you didn't have a say in it. I feel bad.
D. It's fine.
L. Ok
I take Lizas hand and take her to the front room. I lean over her and kiss her. She hugs me and we go over to Heath.
H. Hey guys
D. Are you drunk already😂
H. Maybe
L. That's amazing
H. David imma steal your girl tonight
D. Good luck
L. Yeah good luck
H. Thank you
Heath grabs Lizas hand and hugs her and we all laugh. Heath is actually really funny when he's drunk. Gabbie comes over.
G. Hi I'm gonna go pick up my friends quick
D. Ok
L. Just be careful
G. Yeah I will see ya
L&D. Bye
I take Lizas hand and lead her to the kitchen to get some drinks. Alex and Corinna are there so we speak to them then we do some shots.

Lizas POV

I'm pretty sure I'm drunk now lol. Me and David go to the corner and I kiss him.
D. Liza your drunk. I'm not gonna do this.
L. It's fine
D. No your drunk
L. Babe...I know what I want!
He kisses me back and we have a make out session. After a while, we go and get more shots and David gets pretty drunk then.
David and I go to the front room with a red cup in our hands and we slump on the sofa.
D. Do you know what?
L. What?
D. I wanna a baby!
L. What?!
D. Yeah I want a kid! Let's have a baby Liza. Tonight.
He smirks.
L. No I don't want a baby
D. Maybe it's not ok.
L. What do you mean? Your confusing me!
D. Maybe it's not ok that you got rid of our baby. I wanted to be a dad.
I put my cup on the table and looked down.
L. I don't want to have a baby David.
D. Why not?! You got rid of my chance to be a dad. Just let me be a father.
I get up and walk off. The only reason I don't want to be a mother and I don't want David to be a father, is because I don't want him to leave. I just don't want me and David to turn out like my family. I have nothing. I get to Gabbies room and she's in there with her friends so I knock on the door.
L. Can I come in
G. Yeah sure
I go in and sit on the floor.
L. So what you guys up to up here.
*after a while David comes in*
D. Liza can I speak to you.
L. *sigh* fine
I get up and go out into me and David's room.
(By the way they all have separate room now except David and Liza)
D. I'm sorry.
L. I'm sorry too. I just don't want us to turn out like my family.
D. Can I make it up to you?
L. How?!
D. Taking you to paradise!
David looks at the bed.
L. There is a whole party downstairs and we have no lock.
D. That my darling, is where you are wrong. I installed one on every bedroom earlier.
David walks closer to me.
L. You really want to? Right now?
I'd rather do it later.

David's POV

I kinda got the feeling she didn't want to have sex with me.
D. I'll wear a condom. I'm not tricking you into having a kid. I promise.
L. Ok
As soon as she said that, I pushed her onto the bed and kissed her taking her top off. Once all of our clothes are off I kiss her till I get to her belly then I eat her pussy! (Sorry this sounds cringe saying that 😂😂)
She starts to moan and suddenly grabs my dick giving me a slight boner. We both moan as she rubs my dick and I rub her pussy. I cum a little bit so I begin to eat out Liza more. I waiting for her to squirt before I fuck her.
L. Daddy!!!
D. Woah!
I sit up.
L. What- what is it?
D. You called me daddy. That's awesome.
L. Wow is that all 😂
We both laugh.
L. I was about to let out.
D. Oh dang it. Guess I have to keep going
I begin to eat Liza out and she moans again. I cover her mouth because I just remembered that Gabbie is still up here.

Heaths POV

I wonder where Liza David and Gabbie are. I go upstairs to Gabbies room and she's there but not Liza and David. Me and Gabbie go outside there room and I think I hear them. I go in and see clothes on the floor and think Liza is not usually messy. We turn the little corner to see David and Liza basically fucking. They don't see us and Liza moans. Oh my god. She looks up and grabs the cover over her and David. David looks up confused then looks over at us.
H. We uhm we will just be going now.
Gabbie stands there still with her mouth open surprised.
L. Get out! Get out!!
Gabbie instantly turns and we both walk out. We hear the door lock behind us.
H. What the fuck
G. Oh my fucking god.
H. Do we say something
G. God no. Don't say a word ok.
H. Ok

David's POV

I lock the door and go back to Liza. I eat her out again once more and she cums.
D. Close enough.
I put on a condom and smash into her while she moans.
L. Daddy faster.
I go faster and deeper which makes her moan a bit louder. I moan and cum into the condom a couple times. After a while we go downstairs dressed. Heath and Gabbie stare at us blankly. Liza goes over and I follow.
L. Uhm so.... guys I'm sorry you had to see that. Did you tell anyone?
H. Are you drunk Liza.
L. I only drank a bit.
Alex comes over as he overheard.
A. Cough cough. She's drunk she drank loads of things including shots.
He walks away.
G. David are you drunk.
D. I'm not as drunk as Liza let's just say that.
I said that not thinking about anything.
G. So uhm Liza is drunk and your basically not.
D. Well if you put it like that.
G. David your taking fucking advantage of her! She might not of wanted to. Oh my fucking god!
D. She said she wanted to!
G. She's drunk she's gonna say that!

Lizas POV

I'm talking to josh as he hands me a shot. I slipped away back there as it was getting boring.
I have a couple more shots and I could defiantly feel that I'm getting way way more drunk. I go to dance with some other people where the music is outside.