7//why didn't you tell me

David's POV

I wake up with memories flooding back from last night. I remember when Gabbie told me Liza had been raped, and Liza had lied to me saying it was her first time. I get up and get dressed to see Liza wasn't in the room. I go downstairs and see her dressed next to josh. I remember I had hit him, I fucking hate him. I stare at him and he stares back so i ignore them both and go the kitchen to get some water. I can feel them staring for some reason.
L. Hi David
D. Hey guys
L. Have you got a hangover still
D. No not really
I say before sipping my water.
L. Oh neither have I but I can't remember a thing. 
D. You can't?!
L. No why what happened?
D. Uhm...nothing.
Obviously Heath overheard me and stared me out. I knew I had to tell her.
D. Uhh Liza
L. Yeah
D. We kinda had sex
Liza suddenly had a scared and worried look on her face.
L. Did we use protection?
D. Yeah
L. Oh ok good. What else happened?
*after telling Liza everything that happened*
L. I'm so sorry babe
D. Me too

Lizas POV

L. I'm going to my mums house today david.
D. What are you sure that's a good idea?
L. Yeah I'll be fine.
D. Can I come?
L. Sure I'm leaving now though.
D. Ok
David got dressed and then we left. I knock on the door when we got there and my mum answers.
Lm. Hello Liza! I have a surprise for you come in. And you too David.
I was kinda nervous but went in anyway.
Lm. Your father told me why he left. And baby I'm so sorry for the pain I caused you.
L. W-what?
My dad came through to the front room.
Lm. We are a happy family again.
Ld. come here Liza. I love you.
L. D-daddy. Oh my god daddy I love you so much.
I run over to him and hug him.

David's POV

I remember when Liza called me daddy and I smirked when she said it.
D. Hello mr Koshy. I'm David Lizas girlfriend.
Ld. hello young man. Welcome to our family 😂.
D. Thanks
*at home*
Liza was smiling all the way home and she is still smiling now. I love seeing her happy. Everyone asks why Liza is all happy and she reply's, my dad is back.
*at night*
Me and Liza were on a blanket in the garden laying down holding hands, whilst looking at the stars.
L. We should have more nights like this.
D. Yeah we should
Gabbie came out recording and sat with us.
G. Hey guys
We sat up.
L. Hey Gabbie
D. Hey
G. Whatcha doing
L. Stargazing.
D. Isn't that the jacket you wore on our first date.
L. Yeah
I knew she loved that Jacket because I saw her take gravel from where I asked her out. I took some too. I was going to prank her.
D. Liza I washed it by the way.
L. Wait w-what? You washed it?
G. What's wrong with that Liza.
L. You- you washed it?
D. Yeh why?
L. I had gravel in my pocket.
She reaches into her pocket and nothings in there.
L. You actually washed it!
Liza was near tears but Gabbie knew what was going on too.
G. It's no big deal it's just dirt.
L. But-
D. Here look have more dirt if you must.
I picked up some dirt and handed it to Liza. She took it and stayed silent. Gabbie was filming for me actually to catch her reaction. I looked at Liza and she had tears rolling down her face.
D. Liza don't cry.
I mouthed to Gabbie that I feel bad.
D. Liza-
L. Why did you wash it?!?!
She was fully crying by now and I felt really bad. I could tell she was heartbroken.
D. Liza here.
I handed her a ring but she didn't take it. Then she looked at me smiling so she took it.
L. Thanks David but where's my dirt.
I pointed to the ring.
D. In there.
L. What
She jumped up and put it on.
L. I thought you just didn't care. I love you so much.
D. Love you too baby. I care so much.
G. Awww💕
L. I can't believe I was crying I feel so stupid!!
D. It just shows you care about us ❤️

Lizas POV

*1 week later*
I went to this restaurant with Gabbie and David and when we got there we sat down and ordered some food and drinks. I start to look around because I'm nosy as fuck and I see someone who I can kinda recognise. I start to think about it then immediately get up and go to the toilets. Once in the toilets I cry. Why is he here? Why here? Why me? The bathroom door flings open and Gabbie comes in and sees me crying. She comes up to me and hugs me.
G. What's the matter hun
L. Uhm...well...Jake is here.
G. What really?!?!
*back in the seats*
L. Sorry David I just saw someone I didn't want to.
D. Who was that?
Memories come flooding back to when Jake was rapping me.

J. Hush baby you'll like it.
L. Stop I don't want this.
J. You do shut up.
Jake pounds into me as I scream as it's my first time. He covers my mouth stopping anything coming from out my mouth. I start to cry but he keeps going and moaning. I start to moan not out of pleasure though.
J. See you enjoy it now!
I couldn't stop moaning but I hated it. I wanted it to stop. I hated him. He kept going then stopped. I become relieved. But it didn't stop there. He shoved him dick in my mouth and tried to make me suck it. I pushed him away so he slaps me across the face. He shoves his dick back in my mouth but I still push him away.
L. Stop go away.
J. You want this babe. Just let it happen.
L. RAPE RAPE HELP.
J. Shut the fuck up.
*later*
Back in my clothes i sit and cry in the corner. He was sleeping on the bed still. I had no way of getting home I had no phone either so I had to stay with him.

D. Liza? Earth to Liza!
L. Oh sorry

Gabbies POV

I could tell she was thinking about what happened. I see Jake walking over but Liza doesn't see. I hope he doesn't come over here but he does.
J. Hello Liza
She doesn't answer, she just looks down.
J. Gabbie! How are you?
G. I'm ok what about you?
J. I'm fine, a little heart broken when Liza told me she had to end the relationship because of some dude she was seeing.
I knew he was lying he was trying to get David mad.
G. What?
L. No I didn't.
J. Oh now you talk.
L. Yep
J. So Liza if you up for going out again...
D. Uhm excuse me that's my girlfriend.
J. Oh sorry dude. Oh so your the dude she was cheating on.
D. What?!
J. Oh you didn't know. Look at me and my big mouth sorry guys see you later.
He leaves and I see Liza looking at the table sad and David looking mad/sad.
D. Is it true?
L. No that was Jake. He's the guy that rapped me, He was lying about all that to get you mad.
D. Oh sorry.
*later*
At home Liza goes straight upstairs and a while later I go to her room and don't see her in there. I look in her bathroom and see Liza sitting on the floor crying.
G. Liza!
I hug her and she tries to tell me something.
L. H-h-he done it...
G. What do you mean?
L. He rapped me again.
G. What when?!
L. 2 weeks ago.
She starts to cry even more.
I go to get her tissue and see blood on the counter. I look around the counter and see a blade. I give her tissue.
G. Why is there a bloody blade here?
She shrugs her shoulders. David comes in and sees me holding it up. Shit.
D. What was that?!
G&L. Nothing !!
D. Seriously, Gabbie what the fuck was that?!?!
L. It was nothing.
D. Liza stop playing now what's wrong and what the fuck was that what Gabbie was holding.
David grabbed the blade from gabbies hand and looks at it. He puts it on the counter walks out and slams the bathroom door then the bedroom door.
H. WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?
D. Nothing
I look at Liza who had now stopped crying.
G. Can I see?
Liza pulls up her sleeve and there was cuts on her wrists.
L. Don't tell anyone.