8//Sorted out

David's POV

Liza is cutting. It's all my fucking fault probably. I go to the store and buy some roses and go back home. I see Liza and give them to her.
D. I'm sorry
L. Why are you sorry? And thank you David
D. I made you cut??
L. Babe it's not you. It's Jake.
D. Oh I'm still sorry. But please don't do it again.
L. I won't I love you.
D. I love you more.
L. Thank you though for the roses.
D. It was nothing.
I took Lizas hand and led her to our room. As we were about to go in, I see Heath and Gabbie staring at me out of the corner of my eye.
D. I'll just be a minute babe.
L. Ok
I go over to Gabbie and Heath.
D. Why do you two keep staring at me whenever I go into my bedroom with Liza.
They keep silent.
D. Shes not drunk I'm not drunk, can we not just hang out.
H. You pushed her quite hard y'know.
D. What?
I was seriously confused at what Heath was saying right now.
G. Yeah it was pretty hard. She fell.
D. What are you two on about?
H. Oh only that you punched Lizas friend, and you pushed her against a wall and on the floor.
G. And shall I mention she was drunk.
D. So was I! I didn't know what I was doing!
H. Oh davey...
D. Don't call me that.
We couldn't help but smile.
H. Oh David Dobrik, just be careful.
G. Ok?
D. Yeah sure.
H. Why are you going to your room early anyway.
I raise my eyebrows at them and smirk and they instantly know.
G. Don't you fucking dare.
H. If you do I will personally bust the door down.
D. Only thing busting will be my dick. I said in a deep jock like voice.
I look behind me and see Liza standing there.
D. Uhh, how long have you been standing there for?
L. Long enough.
D. Oh I-
L. I did not agree to this
She laughed so I laughed with her nervously.
L. I'm joking.
Liza goes back into the bedroom.
G. You better not!
H. Yep. Don't touch her there, that's her no no square.
We all laugh.
G. But seriously!
D. Fine I say walking off.
I look back and do🤞🏻.
G. David!
I close my bedroom door and lock it smiling. I'm funny. (Everyone reading this is like, da fuck are you on about😂😂)

Lizas POV

Before David comes in I put on my dressing gown and lay on the bed. Once he comes in he shuts and locks the door then comes and lays on top off me and I laugh. I push him off and stand up.
D. I'm bored
L. Me too.
I turn away and drop my dressing gown to reveal sexy lingerie. I turn back to David who's mouth is open.
D. You look sexy.
David gets up and kisses me.
L. Thanks do you like it?
D. I love it.
L. Great.
D. Why?
I don't say anything while I push him on the bed. I take his top off and he takes off his shorts. I kiss his lips, then move to his neck giving him a hickey, then I trace my finger down to above his underwear. He flips us over and takes off my lingerie and I'm totally naked. He takes off his boxers and i can tell he just wants to fuck right away. He's about to put his dick inside me but I stop him.
L. Wait, stop!
D. What why?
He starts to begin going in me.
L. Stop David
I push him all the way off of me this time and pull out a condom.
L. Here
He puts it on and smashes into me. I instantly moan really loud near enough a scream. He looks worried.
D. People will hear. Let me put this on you.
He pulls out this thing that goes round your head and it has a red ball. It's supposed to stop most noise. He puts it on me and smashes into me again and my moans become muffled. He goes fast and deep as I moan louder and louder. He starts to moan as well until he cums then goes even faster. He moans even louder like a shout. He keeps going till he cums again then starts to slow down. Going slow and still both of us moaning, he kiss my neck giving me 2 hickeys. After a while, he stops and starts to like my pussy. I cum in his mouth then moan really loud. I can feel myself about to squirt. He stops and puts his dicks back inside me so I rub myself as he goes in and out. I feel so good, this all feels so good. I cum on to David's dick then I squirt. David takes off the condom and I suck his dick until he cums into my mouth. I swallow and keep sucking. After a while I stop sucking and he shots cum about 3 times. We both breath out as we take a shower together. We get dressed and I go downstairs. I sit on the sofa next to Alex and I snuggle up to him. He hugs me and we watch a movie on his phone together.
D. Hey guys
Everyone says hi and me and Alex move apart.
A. Sorry
Alex says rubbing the back of his neck.
D. What? Go back your just watching a movie.
I go back to Alex and snuggle back up and watch the rest of the film. I start to fall asleep in Alex's arms and I feel someone take me upstairs so I wrap my arms round their neck. They place me in a bed and I open my eyes and see David. I close my eyes again and smile. He kisses my lips the gets in next to me.
*next morning*
L. Good morning
D. Morning, I'm gonna have a lay in
L. Ok see ya.
I go downstairs while I think about the prank I can do on David #prankwars. (I gonna do a prank for each of them btw)
L. Ah ha I got it.
The condom prank.i being my vlog then I go to the shops and buy XL condoms and bring them home. I see that David has gone out so I open up 3 condom packets and put white lotion in them. I put one condom on the side, one on the floor and the other one in the bathroom. I set up the camera, one in the hall way, one On the side "off" and I wait. After 25 minuets David returns and I see him come up the stairs. I get out my phone and pretend to be on instagram.
D. Hey just popped out quick sorry.
L. Ok it's fine.
D. I'm just gonna go to the toilet.
L. Ok
I smile to myself hoping he'll find the condom.
D. What is this?
He comes out with condom in some tissue.
L uhm I don't know.
D. I was only gone like half an hour.
He looks around the room and sees the one on the floor and one on the side.
D. What the fuck!!
He starts to raise his voice.
L. It's not mine!!!
D. Well who the fucks is it then Liza? Did someone just come in our room fuck and leave all the condoms here.
I stay silent trying not to look at him as I will laugh if I do.
D. Liza. Who's. Is. It.
I could tell he was getting angry.
L. Ok fine it's mine.
I tried still not to laugh. He looks at me and I look back at him. He turns around and walks out the bedroom door slamming it. Fuck. I go after him.
L. David wait! I'm sorry!!
G. What's going on?
Gabbie was down stairs trying to get David to calm down.
L. David... I-
D. Shut up. Go away I don't even want to see you. I thought you cared Liza.
L. I do care I'm sorry.
D. What's his name?
Todd knows about all of it and he knows if David asks the name I can say his.
L. Uhm...Todd
I whisper. Even Gabbie looks shocked.
Todd comes round the corner.
T. Uhh why y'all staring at me?!
D. You fucked my girl.
T. Oh sorry bro. She's pregnant as well from me.
D. Wait what?
David looked sad and his voice become lower.
T. Yeah sorry bro. It was a mistake.
D. You got Liza pregnant...
L. David-
D. You would never a baby with me and know your having with him.
L. David were gonna call her your favourite word.
T. Yeah.
L. we are calling the baby 'a joke'.
T. You just got pranked.
D. Oh shit...I thought you were being for real. Oh my.
I pull out my camera.
D. Don't post it😂
*1 week later *

David's POV

Today I'm gonna prank Liza with the...