♕12♕

「「A R I A 」」

I woke up and found myself in Adekunle's room, our new room to be precise. I don't remember sleeping here.

How did I get here?

My question was answered by my husband, who had nothing on but a towel. There was water dripping from him face, down to his body. His eight pack, looked delicious, I wanted to lick it.

Did I just say that? Puft, I meant to say, I want to lick ice cream.

"Are you done eye raping me?" Adekunle asked with a smirk. "Too bad you can't have this," he referred to his body.

"As if, I've seen better."

"Oh yeah? From the bloody bastard that knocked you up? Don't fool yourself, slüt."

That actually hurt, I'm so fed up with his insults, I'm also human.

I rolled my eyes, pretending not to be affected and proceeded to the living room, when Adekunle stopped me.

"We are going out right now. My mom invited us for a welcome party, do get ready. . . We have ten minutes."

This idiot. So when was he planning on waking me up?

He looked at me for a moment, obviously not done talking to me, "better not wear anything that will make you look even more like a harlot."

Yea, that's it.

"Can you just stop?! Why the hell do you hate me so much? What have I ever done to you? Dammit, you didn't have to marry me, you had a bloody choice."

Nah, I'm not done.

"I'm not a harlot, or a slüt. I'm a goddamn human being, stop blaming me for something you don't know shït about!"

I was done, I can't handle anymore, even though I wanted to say more.

His cold eyes looked at me, showing nothing else but guilt, I really didn't buy it so I quickly shoved past him and made my way into the walk-in closet, I gave myself a hug, a big hug.

A big fat tear slipped down, I let out a sharp breathe and let it flow. After a few minutes, I calmed myself down and pulled out a blue evening gown, and a pair of silver stilettos.

We were currently sitting around a large wooden table with Adekunle's family, and my family. The tension was thicker than when we were walking in together, thinking about it just made me feel some type of way.

"So how was your first night together?" Queen Waje asked, with a big smirk plastered on her face.

Talk about awkward.

All eyes were on me, except my stepbrother who was probably trying not to laugh, "I-it was fine."

"Just fine?"

Hey! So you want to know every detail mom-in-law?!

I didn't have time to reply thanks to Adekunle, "ah mommy! You want to know how I made love to her? Fine let me tell you, we-"

I immediately clamped my hand in his mouth, my face was red from embarrassment. My father simply chuckled, while my stepmother looked irritated.

"Ah ah! Why didn't you let him tell us?" Lola said, with her big mouth.

I sent her a hard glare, and Karen shook her head and mumbled, "wonders shall never end."

After the incident, the conversations went smoothly, eventually I ended up listening to everyone's conversation, since my stupid husband did not have the guts to speak to me after our argument.

Lola and Karen pulled me aside, trying to get the details of my first night with Adekunle. I simply laughed and shut my mouth, because there was nothing to say.

The night ended in bliss, I was happy to see my family before they travelled back to Masdin. Seems like I wasn't the only one, because Adekunle's sister and my brother were laughing and chatting the night away.

We finally walked back into our chambers, I rushed into the bathroom to have a quick shower, and I foolishly forgot my towel in the room.

I mentally groaned, should I call him? Or should I walk in naked?

"Adekunle!" A few minutes later, I still didn't get a response.

Walking out naked it is, I guess he is asleep.

As I was making my way to open the door, it opened, causing me to scream, "blood of Jesus."

I immediately tried to cover my female parts, my hands struggled to cover my oversized breast, "ah anh! can't you knock?!" I asked a smug looking Adekunle, who didn't have shame.

"Well you wouldn't stop calling my name so I decided to come and help you," he smirked, whilst his eyes then roamed around my body, before he spoke again: "after all you're my wife."

Okay Aria, deep breathes, calm the hell down! Play it cool.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed the towel, and with the remaining dignity I had left, I yelled out, "get out!" He let out a dangerous laugh and walked out, making me smile.

Baboon.

After getting dressed in my night gown, I made my way back into the room and found Adekunle lay sprawling on the bed. I let out a groan and walked over to him, with a little shake, his eyes opened.

"Please move over."

He looked confused for a second, then moved his arms. I signed and created a border with five pillows, I can't trust him. . . Yet.

❥❥❥❥

Hey guys! How did you like it?

Any highlights? What do you think about the argument?

Who's side are you on?

Btw, I don't know who should play as Adekunle! Does anyone have any suggestions? I was thinking, Adekunle Gold, or Teddy A (from big brother Nigeria [season 3]), or, Mayorkun, or Runtown or Banky W (then I got a brilliant idea to use Adesua as Aria!)

If you don't know any of the people I listed, I suggest you search on Google, or give me your suggestions!

Please remember to vote and comment!

Hugs and roses 🙆🌹
~bea🍕