♕20♕

「「A R I A 」」

"Oh my god this guy has no work!" I laughed at the message in front of me, Folake was showing me her chats with one corny idiot, he was trying to win her over but he wasn't even close to being a good candidate for our beautiful princess. . . Even though he is the prime minister's son.

"Hm, I'm telling you o."

Folake smiled as I gave her back her phone. "Oh well, let's watch tv."

I turned my head towards her direction and found her on her phone, she looked up and spoke, "this Sarah girl, her last seen in social media was 15 hours ago, which kind of enjoyment is this?!"

A light chuckle escaped my lips. "Chai, now she is making us feel like going in our honeymoon everyday. What am I saying sef, I'm married its remaining you, I'm sure that yeye guy won't mind taking your hand."

"Wetin? No way! God forbid, I would rather marry your brother than that. . .thing!"

"My brother? Aren't you 3 years older than him?"

"I was just joking abeg."

Right. . .

"Ehen! That reminds me, why didn't you and Adekunle go for your honeymoon?"

Holy Ghost fire protect me.

"I-we. . . I wasn't feeling well at that time, plus I wanted to see more of Skyvaila."

"Hmm, I'll never give up my honeymoon, as in never!"

Well lucky you.

After the wonderful time I spent with Folake I walked back to I and Adekunle's side of the castle. I didn't want to go back to him, he always made me feel incompetent and that's no way to make a woman feel. I inhaled sharply, getting ready to knock on the door when it swung open, revealing the one and only King.

Why is he looking nicer than usual, he is probably going to have fun with his lover.

He was dressed in a pair of white shorts and a polo shirt, he rolled his eyes when he noticed me. "If it isn't madam clubbing."

I let out a hiss and pushed him out of my way not before snarling, "no today idiot."

Walking into the house I turned on the lights in our bedroom, and started undressing, tears were streaming down my cheeks but I didn't care, Adekunle doesn't so why should I?

I needed a shower, a long one, so I stepped into the bathroom and let the warmth take over my sad mood. After an hour I was done putting on my pajamas, I took my laptop and walked into the guest bedroom, there's no way I'm going to sleep next to that inconsiderate man.

Scrolling through my cellphone, I smiled at my family picture, I missed them so much. Joshua was smiling at the camera like donkey from the movie Shrek, dad was literally glowing, mom had her normal expression on. . .while I looked happier than ever.

When life was worth living. . .

As if Joshua read my mind my cellphone started ringing, signaling his incoming call. "Big man, I dey greet."

"Small madam, I dey greet too."

Nonsense boy.

"So what's up? Why are you disturbing me?" I said in a cocky tone.

"Shut up abeg," he hissed. "Hope your bags are packed? I'm expecting you next week, I bet you forgot about my born day."

"Of course I did! Why would I remember an unimportant day?"

"Waka, I know you were thinking about me. Ehen, that Lola of a cousin told me to remind you about your school thingy, she said it's the day before my birthday."

Thingy keh? Na my graduation you dey call thingy?!

"Eureka! I totally forgot, please shower her with kisses."

I could imagine him roll his eyes. "I'll act like I didn't hear that. . . Anyway, I'm scared and excited at the same time! I'm turning 20, and I'm going to rule Masdin soon."

"You'll be fine, I'm sure of it. You have a good heart and that's all that matters."

"Yes, but that's the least of my problems right now."

I knew what he meant, he needs a wife.

"Have you found anyone yet? Do you have a girlfriend?"

"Well. . .sort of."

"Oya oya, start talking, name, age, every information!"

"Yes mom?" He shuffled for a second before talking, "bye!"

I bet mom wasn't even there.

Smiling like a teenager, I unlocked the door and tip toed towards the kitchen. By the looks of it Adekunle wasn't yet back from this outing. I was elated because my stomach was growling.

"Baby, what do you want to eat?" I asked my unborn child, as I opened the double fridge. There wasn't anything appetizing, so I checked the oven and alas, there was fried rice. . . One of my favorite meals.

After eating in comfortable silence I rushed back into my new bedroom with a fully satisfied stomach. Laying on the soft mattress, my mind drifted to my husband. . .the way he treats me hurts a lot, I wonder why he can't try to understand me.

Am I that hard to love?

Everything sunk, my life is ruined, why did I say yes to this wedding knowing he won't give me affection?

I decided to play some music to relax, my eyes shut and I drifted to sleep.

❥❥❥❥

I tried writing again, I saved my draft with 145 words bad when I got back it had 00.005 words. Now please tell me, should I continue to use Wattpad or should I simply pack out and leave my books? And yes I know I should use notes, that's what I'm doing rn & that's why I left my draft.

Guys please vote for my book in the Nigeiran writers awards, refer to my message board for details.

Anyway, thank you all for all the support!

Hugs and roses 🙆🌹

Bea.